Daddys home

Natsu and gray both watch as erza walks in through the door carrying lucy like a baby. Erza walks upstairs and carfully sets lucy down in a crib As she kisses her on the forehead. She then heads back down stairs to see natsu and gray both sleeping in the playpen she set them in she smiles as she sees they are both sucking on their thumbs as they sleep peacefully.  Erza walks over towards the two and picks them up and takes them upstairs and sets them in the same crib as lucy as its.a huge crib.  The 3 cuddle up against eachothers as erza slowly walks out of the room and turns the light off and shuts the door. 
Erza:They can be so peaceful and cute sometimes but it cant be this way forever. She says as she frowns and a tear slowly slips down her cheek she peeks her head up tho as theirs a knock on the door erza makes her way oveR towards the door with no indication she ever was crying. She opens the door to see a man with blue hair erza smiles and grabs the man kissing him.
Erza:I missed u jellal and i have a special suprise for u.

Jellal: What kind of Suprise honey?

Erza:The good kind she says as she smiles grabing jellals hand and leading him upstairs where the 3 were sleeping as the two enter the room quitly as to not wake them Up.
________________________________
Hey guys i just wanted to thank u all for all the support ive been getting and i am happy to say that now i will be posting a part every week if i can also every day i make a new chapter i will be rewriting an old one.
Bye guys.