I'll die before I betray Robin

Coming back to the holy land wasn't something Robin ever thought he would do but with the Sheriff and Gisbourne planning to kill the king, Robin and the outlaws had no other choice. Once the boat had docked at the port Robin stepped off the boat followed by the others, Will walked up beside Robin and sneaked his hand into Robins robin turned his head to look at will he then smiled and said 'whatever happens stay with me I'll look after you'.

After leaving the port Robin and the outlaws made their way to the nearest town where king Richard had last been seen, Djaq went up the tower to scout out the town. Robin walked up beside her and said 'well how's it looking' Djaq shook her head slightly and said 'This town is back in Saracen hands, so the king won't be here' Robin looked down at the floor and said 'can we go down into the town now or should we wait until morning'.

Djaq looked at robin and said 'the town is under curfew and it will be dangerous, but If we stick to the shadows we'll be fine'. Robin and the outlaws pulled their masks over their faces and made their way down into the town, Will was right at the back of the line so he could keep an eye out for guards coming from behind them.

Robin whistled and he and the others moved across the street, Will was about to follow when he felt a pair of strong hands grab him and pull him into the shadows he tried to fight back but his attackers quickly disarmed him, and knocked him out. When robin and the others reached Djaqs friends house Much turned around and said 'master wait we're missing Will', Robin looked around frantically Much was right will was missing he looked at the others and said 'Go inside I'm going to find Will' Allan stepped up beside Robin and said 'No robin it's ok, you rest I'll go and see if I can find him'. Robin nodded and said 'Thank you Allan'.

Will woke up with a banging headache he pushed himself up so he was sitting up and slowly his vision came back to normal, Will looked down and saw that his hands were bound in tight manacles he looked up and saw the door open and in walked the sheriff and Gisbourne. The sheriff walked over and said 'It's good to see your awake I was worried my Saracen friends had killed you, I want robin hoods head and your going to help me get it', Will shook his head and said 'I'll die before I betray Robin' Gisbourne grabbed will by the hair and said 'Why would you be willing to die for Robin, do you have feelings for him'.

Will looked down at the floor and tried to keep his feelings for robin hidden from the sheriff and Gisbourne, but the Sheriff noticed it anyway and said 'Oh I can see it you do love Robin don't you boy, well we're going to use you to lure Robin to his death, meanwhile my Saracen friends are going to have some fun with you'. Allan watched from the small window outside as the two Saracens dragged Will and threw him onto the bed, and Allan just  couldn't watch because that was his friend in there but also Robins lover.

Allan quickly ran back to where the others were he ran into the house Robin walked over and said 'Did you find him' Allan looked up and said 'The sheriff and Gisbourne have him, their planning to use him to lure you to your death. But that's not the worst of it'.

Robin looked up and said 'What could be worse' Allan took a deep breath and said 'I saw two Saracens in the room they dragged will onto the bed and .......', Robin looked at Allan and said 'And what'. It took a couple of minutes for Robin to work out what Allan wanted to say but couldn't, and he immediately broke down in tears.

*~*~*~* Line Break *~*~*~*

Will was sat on the bed with his legs pulled up into his chest he was black and blue, and his whole body hurt he looked through the bars in the window and saw the sun beginning to rise and he wondered if Robin was thinking about him just as much as he was. Will turned to the door his eyes filled with fear as the two Saracens walked into the room and pinned will down onto the bed, once the Saracens had finished the sheriff walked in and said 'Tie him up and bring him out, we're going to see your precious Robin hood'.