Love at first sight

Months turned years and Celeste grew into a beautiful young lady, Will and Robin gave their daughter everything a girl her age could wish for but what she really desired was to fall in love. On this beautiful morning Celeste was in Nottingham with her fathers and their friends, as she walked through the market with Allan she caught sight of a girl begging on the streets the girl looked up at Celeste and said 'What are you staring at, haven't you ever seen someone begging before' Celeste smiled and said 'Forgive me I didn't mean to stare, and yes I have seen people begging I see it everyday'. 

The girl got up and grabbed Celeste by the wrists and said 'Look at you, you think your so high and mighty in your fine gowns and your long blonde hair. Your nothing now get lost', Celeste stepped back quickly as the girl advanced towards her Celeste ran towards her horse tripping over and loosing her shoes in the process. Words have power like magic spells and all of sudden to Celeste it felt as if that girls words had transformed her into a creature of ash and toil, Celeste climbed onto her horse and galloped as far away from Nottingham as she could, perhaps it was just as well that Celeste had rode away for had she not gone into Sherwood forest she might never have met the prince.

All of sudden there was a loud bang and Celeste's horse reared up and took off down the path, Celeste held on for dear life she softly said 'Come on girl slow down' but Celeste's horse Nomad just went faster and faster. Prince James was out riding in Sherwood when he heard Celeste calling for help, he kicked his horse on and eventually he caught up with Celeste, out of the corner of her eye Celeste saw someone riding alongside her the person reached out and managed to slow Celeste's horse down.

 Prince James was out riding in Sherwood when he heard Celeste calling for help, he kicked his horse on and eventually he caught up with Celeste, out of the corner of her eye Celeste saw someone riding alongside her the person reached out and mana...

Celeste looked up at the person who had saved her life and instantly she fell in love with the person before her eyes, Prince James Smiled at Celeste and said 'Are you alright now miss'. Celeste smiled and said 'I am now, thanks to you sir' Prince James looked nodded and said 'Allow me to introduce myself I am James prince of Winchester', Celeste smiled again and said 'It's a pleasure to meet you sir, I'm lady Celeste of Locksley'.

Prince James smiled at Celeste and said 'You shouldn't be out in the forest alone it's dangerous, tell me why are you out here alone' Celeste gently stroked Nomad's soft coat and said 'I just had a frightening experience in Nottingham that's all'. Prince James looked at Celeste and said 'I'm sorry' Celeste smiled and said 'It's not your doing' Prince James reached out and gently took Celeste's right hand and said 'Nor yours either I'll bet. Allow me to escort you home to Locksley'. 

When Will and Robin discovered that Celeste had run off they found Much and the others and rode back to Locksley in the hope that she would be there, as they rode into the yard at Locksley manor Will jumped down from his horse and ran inside shouting 'Celeste, Celeste where are you' one of the servants Nancy walked downstairs and said 'She's not returned Master Will'. Will turned around as Robin walked in he felt tears in his eyes as he said 'She's not here Robin, What if something's happened to her anyone could hurt her', Robin pulled Will into his arms and said 'Shush it's ok my love, we'll find her I promise'. 

*~*~*~*~* Line Break*~*~*~*~*

Robin sent Much and Allan to Knighton to speak to Gisbourne and Marian and ask them if they'd seen Celeste, they stopped their horses outside and Allan jumped down and knocked on the front door Marian opened the door she smiled and said 'Allan, Much what a pleasant surprise' Allan smiled in return and said 'Sorry for disturbing you M Lady, it's Celeste she went missing from Nottingham today we thought she'd be at Locksley but she wasn't there'. 

Marian gently rubbed her swollen stomach and said 'Oh that's awful, we haven't seen her but if we do I'll get Guy to escort her home', Allan nodded and said 'Thank you M Lady'. Allan climbed back onto his horse and said 'I think we should check the old camp on the way back to Locksley, if Celeste was scared she might go back there' Much nodded and said 'Good thinking my love'. 

It was late afternoon by the time Celeste and Prince James arrived back at Locksley Will was sat by the fire when he heard horses in the courtyard he ran outside and smiled when he saw his daughter looking tired but most importantly safe and unharmed, Celeste climbed down from Nomad as Will said 'Celeste where did you go, why did you runaway. Me and Robin were worried about you'. Celeste looked down at the ground and said 'I'm sorry, I had an unpleasant encounter in Nottingham this homeless girl she shouted at me and grabbed my wrists I was so scared so I ran away. I'm not brave like you and Robin'. 

Will hugged Celeste and said 'Oh my love you are brave, and I'm sorry that you were frightened. You should have come and told myself, Robin or one of the others', Celeste smiled and said 'I know I should have come and told you, and I'm sorry. This is Prince James of Winchester he came to my rescue when Nomad bolted in the woods' Will turned to Prince James and said 'Thank you so much for coming to my daughters rescue', Prince James was about to respond when Robin, Allan and Much arrived back Robin ran into the courtyard and said 'Oh Celeste your safe, what happened' Will took Robin's right hand and said 'She had a scary encounter in Nottingham with a homeless girl, she shouted and grabbed Celeste's wrists. Prince James came to her rescue in the woods when Nomad bolted with her'. 

Robin shook Prince James hand and said 'Thank you so much, why don't you come inside and join us for dinner' Prince James smiled and said 'I am actually meant to be travelling back to London but, I can delay my journey for one night'. 

As the night went on dinner was served and everyone sat down to eat Prince James looked up at Celeste and thought to himself how beautiful she was Robin cleared his throat and said 'So Prince James tell us what bought you to Nottingham'. Prince James nodded and said 'Oh my family has been good friends with the King ever since I was young, I come down every so often to visit my parents' Celeste smiled and said 'And whereabouts do they live' Prince James took a sip of ale and said 'Um they used to live in Nottingham, but they both sadly passed away two years ago' Celeste looked down at the table and said 'I'm so sorry please forgive me'. 

Prince James smiled softly at Celeste and said 'There's nothing to forgive, you weren't to know', after dinner Will was upstairs in his and Robin's room having a bath Robin walked in from the balcony and said 'It's getting colder out there, winters definitely on the way. Christmas has always been my favourite time of year'. Will laid back in the bath and said 'I didn't really celebrate Christmas after my mother died' Robin walked over and crouched down beside the bath tub and said 'Oh my love, I'm sorry. I promise this Christmas will be special'.