So what now?........ I stay alive

Weeks passed and Winter came to the Shire of Nottingham, Sherwood was covered in a light layer of pure white snow. Robin wanted to make this Christmas really special for Will so he arranged for the manor to be decorated with the finest decorations and lanterns, he also arranged for a Christmas tree to be placed in the courtyard of the manor, in the afternoon on Christmas eve Robin arrived home from visiting Much and Allan at Bonchurch he rode into the courtyard and saw a beautifully decorated tree with a shinning angel decoration on top. 

Jonas walked over and said 'Welcome home Master Robin' Robin smiled and said 'Afternoon Jonas, when did the Christmas tree arrive' Jonas smiled and said 'Shortly after you left for Bonchurch, Lady Celeste decorated it. She's inside decorating the rest of the manor'. Celeste turned around as Robin walked in she smiled and said 'What do you think Father, I found some more decorations in the attic', Robin looked over at the table and saw the box with all the Christmas decorations that his mother and father had bought for him when he was a child he picked up the ornate china nutcracker and looked at it tears welling in his eyes as it bought back memories of when his mother gave it to him. 

Celeste stepped closer and said 'Father are you alright, what's wrong' Robin wiped away the tears and said 'This was mine when I was a child, my mother gave it to me on Christmas eve. That was the Christmas before she passed away'. Celeste hugged her father and said 'Oh father I'm so sorry, I'll put them away' Robin smiled and said 'no don't put them away, lets finish putting them up before Will comes home'. After a busy morning helping the villagers of Clun fix the roof on their windmill Will returned home exhausted as he rode into the courtyard he saw the most beautiful Christmas tree he'd ever seen, Robin walked out into the courtyard and said 'Welcome home my love' Will jumped down from his horse and pulled Robin into a passionate kiss before saying 'It's good to be home, I love you so much Robin'. 

Robin smiled and said 'And I love you Will Scarlett, so tell me how do you like the decorations' Will smiled and said 'There beautiful it looks amazing Robin', Celeste walked out and said 'Welcome home Father' Will walked over and hugged Celeste and said 'It's good to be home, you look beautiful today my daughter'. Celeste smiled softly and said 'Oh thank you I made it myself. Also Prince James is coming for a visit tomorrow I had a letter today'. 

That night Robin and Will lay in the bath tub together Robin positioned himself on top of will and started gently kissing him on the lips, Will grabbed a fistful of Robins gorgeous brown locks as the kisses got more heated. After a very sweaty passionate love making session Robin and Will lay in bed together Robin looked at Will and said 'Is there anything specific you'd like to do tomorrow my love' Will gently kissed Robin's right hand and said 'I think I'd like to visit my Mothers grave and lay some flowers, would you come with me'. Robin nodded and said 'Of course I will my love'. 

The next morning all of the shire of Nottingham was celebrating Christmas eve Celeste had gotten up early before the others and gone into Nottingham to hand out food parcels and money to the people who needed it, as rode into the courtyard Will ca...

The next morning all of the shire of Nottingham was celebrating Christmas eve Celeste had gotten up early before the others and gone into Nottingham to hand out food parcels and money to the people who needed it, as rode into the courtyard Will came out and said 'Where have you been so early this morning'. Celeste jumped down from Nomad and said 'I went to Nottingham to hand out food parcels and money to those who need it', Will smiled and said 'You should be careful riding alone, there are people out there who would hurt you. But Robin and I are so proud of you my love, there's no denying your our daughter'. 

Celeste smiled and hugged Will before saying 'I'd better go and change. Prince James should be arriving soon', Celeste made her way upstairs into her room where she found a nice hot bath waiting for her and her outfit for the Christmas day ball in Locksley all pressed and hung up nicely. After a nice hot bath Celeste got out and dried herself off before getting dressed into her beautiful flowing pink dress, just as she finished curling her hair she heard a horse in the courtyard.

Celeste glanced out of the balcony windows and saw Prince James walking into the manor she quickly made her way downstairs, as she walked into the main room she saw Prince James talking to Robin and Will he was wearing a crusader knight's uniform

Celeste glanced out of the balcony windows and saw Prince James walking into the manor she quickly made her way downstairs, as she walked into the main room she saw Prince James talking to Robin and Will he was wearing a crusader knight's uniform. Celeste smiled slightly and said 'What's going on' Robin knew that the news that was about to come would be utterly heart-breaking for Celeste he cleared his throat and said 'Prince James has some news for you Celeste, me and Will we'll give you both some space. Why don't you show him the meadows'. 

Celeste and Prince James left the manor and walked up the hill towards the meadows that surrounded Locksley, Prince James looked at Celeste and said 'You look really beautiful today' Celeste smiled and said 'Thank you. So um what's this news you have for me'. Prince James took a deep breath and said 'Acre has been retaken by the Saracens, King Richard is determined to reclaim it and for that to happen he needs Soldiers. I've been called up'. Celeste felt tears in her eyes as she said 'So what now?' Prince James placed a Black bit of cord with a gold ring attached to it in Celeste's hand before saying 'I stay alive, and when I return I intend to marry you'. 

Celeste looked at the ring and said 'When are you leaving' Prince James looked down at the ground and said 'That's why I came today, I have to report to the kings camp in the holy land by tomorrow night. The boat is departing tonight from the docks at Portsmouth, will you come and see me off'. Celeste nodded and said 'I will on one condition. We get married before you go' Prince James took Celeste's left hand and said 'But what if I don't come back, I wouldn't like to think of you alone' Celeste placed Prince James left hand on her heart and said 'If you didn't come home I know I'll never be alone, because you'll always be with me in here'. 

Whilst wedding preparations were happening for Celeste and Prince James wedding, Much and Allan arrived at Locksley manor for the wedding they walked into the manor Robin and Will greeted them both. Much removed his cloak and said 'Well we never expected there to be a wedding today' Will gave a slight smile and said 'No neither did we', Allan sat down beside the fire and Stroked Robin's dog before saying 'How is she' Robin sat down beside Will and said 'It's hard to tell she's so much like me. She bottles everything up'. 

As the afternoon went on Marian arrived to help Celeste get ready for what would quite possibly be the biggest and most important day of her life, once Marian had fixed Celeste's hair it was finally time for Celeste to get into her wedding dress. She stepped into it and put her arms through the sleeves and took a deep breath as Marian did the buttons up at the back before fixing the flowing Ivory coloured veil to the back of Celeste's hair, Celeste turned to Marian and said 'Well how do I look'. 

Marian smiled and said 'You look absolutely beautiful Celeste' a knock on the bedroom door interrupted them Marian opened the door and saw Robin stood outside in his wedding outfit he smiled and said 'It's time is the Bride ready', as Marian opened the door the sun shone in through the windows surrounding Celeste in a warm glow of light. Robin smiled and said 'You look absolutely beautiful my daughter'.

As the afternoon grew later the wedding was finally underway, Robin escorted Celeste down the aisle