You mustn't tell Robin

Two months had passed since Robin and Will's wedding and they couldn't be happier since then Robin had presided over the Much and Allan's wedding and granted them the fields and lodge at Bonchurch, a few weeks after the wedding Will started to more and more tired and sick as-well, so he went to the physician in Nottingham who told him that Will was not like most males he had the ability to bear children Needless to say Robin was over the moon when Will told him he was pregnant with their child. It was a bright sunny morning in Locksley and Will was stood on the balcony watching the villagers go about their work he glanced over his shoulder and smiled at the sight of Robin fast asleep in bed as Will walked back into the room a sharp pain started in his abdomen and then his lower back and Will sensed that something wasn't right. 

Will rode to Nottingham and made his way to the physician's he sat nervously waiting to find out if his and Robin's baby was ok, meanwhile Allan was walking through Nottingham he passed by the physician's house and out of the corner of his eye he saw Will sat in there Allan could see that Will was in pain so he quickly walked in and knelt down beside Will and said 'Will what's wrong' Will looked at Allan and said 'It's the baby Allan I think something's wrong'. The physician walked back into the room and said 'I'm afraid it's not good news, I'm afraid the miscarriage has started' Will just stared into the distance Allan looked up and said 'Come on Will I'll take you back to Locksley', Allan led Will over to his horse and helped him up into the saddle and lead the horse back to Locksley as they got closer to the manor Will said 'Allan I need you to promise me you won't tell Robin about this'. 

Allan turned to Will and said 'No Will you have to tell Robin what's happened he'll want to know, and I can't lie to him' Will shook his head and said 'No Allan you mustn't tell Robin, promise me that'. Allan took a deep breath and said 'ok fine I promise I won't tell Robin' Allan helped Will down from his horse and into the manor, one of the servants came over and said 'Master Robin has gone to the outlaw camp he won't be long' Will smiled and said 'Thank you Jess, I'm just going to go and lie down upstairs' once Allan was sure that Will was asleep he rode to the outlaw camp. 

Robin was busy collecting firewood when he saw Allan riding up the hill towards the camp Allan climbed down from his horse and said 'Robin I need to talk to you' Robin nodded and said 'Is everything alright Allan, where's Will', Allan took a deep breath and said 'I saw Will in the physicians this morning he looked as if he was in pain so I went in to see if he was ok, he said that there was something wrong with the baby'. Robin looked at Allan and said 'Is he ok, is the baby ok' Allan looked down at his feet and said 'I can't tell you Robin, Will made me promise that I wouldn't tell you what had happened to the baby' Robin placed a hand on Allan's shoulder and said 'Don't worry I'll go and speak to him, I won't tell him that you told me' Allan looked around as Much came walking up the hill with his horse and then he saw Robin riding off back towards Locksley. 

Much turned around and shouted 'Master where are you going' Allan walked over and said 'Come with me Much I need to tell you something' Much followed Allan back up to the camp and sat down with John and Djaq, Allan sat down and said 'I need to tell you guys something, but you mustn't tell Will that I've told you this'. Little John looked up and said 'Told us what' Allan took a deep breath and said 'The baby's dead, Will had a miscarriage', Robin rode up to Locksley manor and climbed down from his horse before saying 'He's feeling abit strong today Jonas maybe pop him in the meadow with the other horses' Jonas nodded and said 'Of course master Robin'. 

Robin walked into the manor Thornton walked over and said 'Master Robin, Master Will is upstairs in bed' Robin nodded and said 'Thank you, could you bring up some food for him', Will was sat in bed curled on his right side he glanced over his shoulder when he heard the door open he took a deep breath and said 'For the last time please just leave me alone' Robin quietly closed the door and said 'Please don't send me away my love'. 

Will sat up in bed and smiled at Robin before saying 'I would never send you away Robin, can I have a hug', Robin got onto the bed and gently pulled Will into a warm hug as the night went on Robin and Will sat in bed curled up in each-others arms. Will looked up at Robin and said 'My love I need to tell you something, I'm really sorry Robin but I lost the baby' Robin looked at Will with tears in his eyes and said 'Shush it's alright my love, I promise I'm going to look after you'.

*~*~*~*~* Line Break *~*~*~*~*

Months had passed since the loss of Robin and Will's first baby and on a Icy winters morning Will rode to Bonchurch to re-shoe Much's horse, whilst he was making the new shoes Much walked over and said 'How are you Will' Will placed the new shoe aside before saying 'Yeah I'm alright Much, it was hard for me and Robin loosing the baby'. Much nodded and said 'Yeah Allan told me, I'm really sorry', Will looked up and said 'Allan told you, would you excuse me Much' Will stormed into the manor and pushed Allan against the wall before saying 'You told the others about the baby, you promised you wouldn't tell anyone how could you betray my trust like that'. Will ran from the manor and climbed onto his horse before riding away as fast as he could, however he didn't get very far when a pain shot through his stomach Will doubled over in pain and fell off his horse onto the grass. 

Allan rode after Will and eventually he found Will lying on the grass by the side of the road to Locksley, he jumped down from his horse and carefully picked Will up and placed him on his horse before riding back to Bonchurch. Allan carried Will upstairs and placed him on the bed in the spare room before sending Much to fetch Robin and the physician, Robin paced back and fourth outside the spare room in Bonchurch manor whilst the Physician examined Will, after what felt like the longest moment of Robin's life the physician walked out of the room and said 'You can go in now master Robin'. 

Robin walked into the spare room and saw Will sat in bed resting Robin walked round and sat down on the bed beside Will and said 'How are you feeling now my love' Will took Robin's hands and said 'I feel incredibly happy Robin' Robin looked up at Will with loving eyes and said 'Are you going to tell me what's made you incredibly happy', Will smiled and said 'You, and the baby I have growing inside me'. Robin looked down at Will's stomach and said 'Oh my love, I'm so happy and I love you with all my heart' Will hugged Robin and said 'And I love you as-well Robin hood lord of my heart', Will came out of the hug and looked in Robin's eyes Robin looked into Will's eyes and captured Will's soft lips in a passionate kiss.