I wanted to ask for your blessing and forgiveness master

The day the boat docked in Portsmouth was one of the best days for Robin and his outlaws because the King was finally home and the Sheriff and Gisbourne would be finished waiting at the port were horses for Robin and the outlaws and they rode back to Nottingham with the king and his troops.

Meanwhile in Nottingham Gisbourne was stood in the Sheriffs chambers listening to him rant about their failed mission in the holy land Gisbourne looked at the Sheriff and said 'Hood and his men must have been waiting in the town for us, they knew we were coming', the Sheriff turned around and said 'Well we know it wasn't Marian so it must have been the only other one who knew we were going to the holy land'. Gisbourne looked back at the Sheriff and said 'you mean Allan, he's no longer our concern my lord' the Sheriff was about to speak when there came a fanfare from outside and in walked the King and a group of Crusade knights, the King walked down the steps and said 'Men arrest the Sheriff of Nottingham' the Sheriff looked at the king and said 'Well if your arresting me then you'll have to arrest Gisbourne as-well' the King looked at Gisbourne and said 'No I don't, not many of you know this but Lady Marian is my Cousin and therefore Sir Guy has my full pardon'.

The Sheriff was clapped in irons and dragged to the dungeons by the Kings soldiers the Sheriff lunged at Robin and said 'Enjoy the happiness whilst you can hood, I swear I will be back for you and your little outlaws', Will grabbed hold of Robin's right hand Robin looked at Will and said 'Hey it's alright'. With the Sheriff gone Robin and the outlaws returned to their camp and celebrated whilst Much was settling the horses for the night Allan walked over and said 'Do you need a hand, how long are we going to continue not talking' Much looked away from Allan and said 'You betrayed me and the others, and you think I should just forgive you'.

Much went to walk away but Allan grabbed him by the wrist and Much spun round and felt Allan's soft lips crash against his, Allan half expected Much to slap him across the face but to his delight Much deepened the kiss and they fell amongst the straw in one of the vacant stables. Back at the camp Will and Robin were stood looking at the stars when Will noticed a lantern in one of the stables Robin said 'I wouldn't worry about it, Much is probably cleaning the stables out', Will looked around and said 'probably but Allan's gone as-well'.

Robin and Will both smiled and quietly crept down to the stables and peeked over the stable door and saw Much and Allan lying on the straw their sweaty bodies entangled, Will smiled at Robin as they walked back towards the camp Robin looked at Will and said 'About time don't you think' Will nodded and said 'I agree, and I cannot wait to marry you and spend our first night together'. The next morning Allan and Much walked back to the camp after spending last night together as they walked back into the camp Robin and Will both looked at them smiling Allan laughed slightly and said 'What are you two smiling at', Will smiled and said 'Did you two enjoy your sweaty fumble in the stables last night'.

Much looked at Will and Robin before saying 'You two were spying on us' Robin smiled and said 'No we just came down to make sure you were alright and that's when we discovered what you two were doing', Little John walked over and said 'Allan are you ready, we're going into Clun to hand out food parcels with Djaq' Allan nodded and grabbed some food from the kitchen before giving Much a quick kiss on the lips and walking out of the camp.

*~*~*~*~* Line Break*~*~*~*~*

Whilst Will stayed at the camp to re-shoe their horses Much went off to Locksley to find Robin as he walked down the hill he saw Robin helping Gisbourne rebuild the mill whilst Marian was sat braiding some girls hair, Much walked over to Robin and said 'Master can I have a word with you in private' Robin nodded and followed Much off into the meadow.