Chapter 2 | The Village

They had been walking for a few hours now and they finally found a village. Sadly, they couldn't show themselves to the outside world due to the things that would happen if they did.

"Hey guys! I found a cave!" shouted Raleigh.

Everybody ran to Raleigh, and saw him pointing at a cave. The cave seemed to feel like home, but they just ignored the feeling. Everybody ran inside the cave and sat down on the floor.

"Finally! We found shelter. I suggest we sleep here for the night." says Kole while he wipes his sweat off.

"Are you serious? You suggest that we're gonna sleep here for the night?"  says Shawn.

"We don't even have food here!" says Alyssa.

Kole grabs a scrub and eats it. The group awes in disgust.

"Yuck! We're gonna eat scrubs for the night!?" screams Raleigh.

Kole sighs.

"Fine, if you don't want to eat scrubs then I suggest you just starve to death." replies Kole, with a disappointed look on his face.

Night arrives and the group sleeps, taking shifts on watching the entrance of the cave.

"I guess I could test out my powers.." Raleigh thinks.

Raleigh shapeshifts into a gun, but he accidentally trips off a cliff and lands in the village. He gets picked up by a blacksmith.

Morning arrives and the three people wake up.

"Aaahhhh.. where is Raleigh?" asks Shawn.

Everybody looks around. There was no sign of Raleigh.

"I guess he's outside?" asks Alyssa.

Alyssa goes outside and Raleigh is nowhere to be found. She calls for Shawn and Kole.

Shawn and Kole run out of the cave, looking around and expecting to find Raleigh.

"I heard a clank noise last night, he must have turned into a metal thingy!" exclaims Kole.

"I support your theory but no 'metal thingys' can be found." says Alyssa, looking at the village.

Everybody exchanges looks, and they all say;

"THE VILLAGE!!"

Everybody slides down the somewhat steep cliff, heading torwards the village.

"We have to be careful, people could spot us." says Kole.

Shawn shapeshifts into a game character that looks something like a villager.

"I'll go. I can disguise as a villager." says Shawn.

Little did they know, a fellow villager spotted Shawn shapeshifting.

Shawn walks into the village, acting like a fellow trader from a far village.

"Where could he be.. ah! The blacksmith." he thinks.

Shawn calmly walks into the blacksmith building, looking at his surroundings. Suddenly, a mysterious voice says something;

"You seem new here, you a trader?"

"Yes." Shawn says.

A mysterious figure walks out of a random door.

"The names Yurken Khalakaw, the famius blacksmith of this village, Khalakawin."

Shawn spots a gun, thinking it was Raleigh.

"Uhh, I better go now. Bye!" Shawn says with a shaky voice.

"Uh uh. You come here, better not be a robber." says Yurken.

Shawn runs out the door, looking at Alyssa and Kole.

"That man is a shapeshifter! He has been sent by the devil to kill us all!" says a woman in the distance.

Shawn runs as fast as he can, with half the village chasing him. The gun turns back into Raleigh and they all run torwards the cave. Sadly, Yurken outran them and they were arrested.

The next day, they went through a trial. All four of them were knocked out and tied to different wooden rods.

Meanwhile, in the mind of Kole.

"We need to get out of here!!" screams Kole.

"No need for that, Kole. I am one of the shapeshifters in your soul and I can help you. One day you will be strong enough to fully control me." says Rexy Kole, a shapeshifter soul in his body.

Kole then wakes up, and stares at the crowd.

"These four people have been accused of shapeshifting!" says Yurken, the leader of the village.

The crowd gasps.

Yurken lights a match, and teases the four by pretending to light them on fire.

"You are the worst living being to have walked the Earth!" screams Shawn.

Yurken gets triggered and slaps Shawn in the face.

Kole feels a fierce aura surrounding his body.

"DONT YOU EVER DO THAT TO MY FRIEND YOU FOUL CREATURE!" shouts Kole with all his might.

Yurken was about to slap Kole, but he was interrupted by a red glow in Kole's eyes.

"Huh?" says Yurken.

"ROOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!" roars Kole, who was now a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

He bites off the ropes that were tying the other three, and signals them to get on his back.

People were screaming in the distance, and someone shouted;

"THE DEVIL IS HERE!!"

Kole stomps off into the distance, with Alyssa, Shawn, and Raleigh on his back.