Chapter 5 | Disaster Strikes

As they approached the shores of New York City, nobody seemed to be there. Kole jumped off the dolphin and looked around. Shawn and Raleigh followed Kole as Alyssa stayed at the beach and drank some pineapple juice.

Kole had shapeshifted into an Orthomimus, one of the fastest dinosaurs in history. He went to a few commercial buildings, and looked for any sign of humans. Sadly, there weren't any.

"Guys, what's that in the sky?" Raleigh asks as he follows Shawn.

The sky was purple with a touch of pink, and the sun was absent. Even though the sun wasn't there, everything was sunny as if nothing ever happened.

A gigantic wormhole or something like that appeared out of nowhere except it started to suck in some buildings. The building that Kole was in started floating, and it was being shred to pieces.

Kole tried to run out but he couldn't due to the immense power of the wormhole's gravity. He was now only a kilometer or two below the wormhole, and he was struggling to get out.

"Where's Kole!?" Raleigh shouts as the sound of the wormhole was getting louder.

"He's over there! We gotta save him!" Shawn replies.

Raleigh turns into a jet and Shawn hops in as a normal human, heading towards the building.

Kole was shapeshifting into multiple dinosaurs, including large ones. The jet passed by Kole and he let out a roar, trying to let Raleigh and Shawn know that he was there.

"I think I hear something!" Shawn shouts.

Raleigh heads towards the direction that Shawn was pointing to and they see Kole.

"Get on!" Raleigh says in a robot voice.

Kole tries his best to grab onto the jet, and he successfully does. The jet blasts at full speed and they escape the gravity of the wormhole just in time, as the building explodes.

Alyssa seems to have not noticed anything, possibly due to the space ripples or something in the current area.

The jet fails to slow down and they crash onto the shore. Alyssa has snapped out of the space ripple and she runs to help them.

Raleigh transforms back into a human while Shawn and Kole jump off, rushing to help the injured Raleigh.

"I'm gonna di-die.. tell my family I lov-" Raleigh says as he tries to move.

"Stop being so dramatic and get up. The only damage done was a puny scratch on your face." Shawn interrupts Raleigh.

Raleigh gets up and Shawn puts on a bandage on the scratch. They all walk to the hospital to get some first-aid kits, in case anything else happens.

Suddenly, a patient was found dying on a hospital bed.

He says, "L-London, UK.."

His voice fades away, and he seems to die.