0|7|Seven Signs of Danger

Previously:

"Don't be a drama queen," he said, pushing back the dark hair that has flopped on his fair forehead. "C'mon, you must be hungry. Jin-hyung called you down for dinner."

I blinked hard this time. Jin-hyung?

Presently:

I was mesmerized by the whole place. It was a beautiful mansion, atleast that's what it seemed like. If castles suitable for living existed, I would've called their 'house' (headquarters?) that.

"Close your mouth," Jungkook said in a teasing voice as we finally reached the last stair on their winding large staircase. I closed it immediately, making a gosh-why-did-I-do-that face. "Alright, she's here, hyung!"

I froze, taking in a very large room (I think our whole apartment might've fit in that one room) that could very well be called kitchen due to the designing of numerous pots, pans, plates and a ridiculous number of spatulas; for what, I do not want to know.

For a kitchen that belongs to one of the most feared mafia gangs in Korea, it was surprisingly... very well looked after. As if someone did the work with love.

"Oh, (y/n)!" A familiar voice said warmly. My eyes snapped to the second most handsome man I had seen in my entire life; obviously, Jungkook ranked first, no matter how much I tried to deny it in the back of my brain. "Finally. You must be really hungry! Come on, I made a lot of food; eat up!"

"S- Seokjin-oppa?" I said with wide eyes. "Like, Magic Shop owner, Ji-soo's boss Seokjin-oppa?"

"Well of course," he said in a duh tone. "Do you know any other Seokjins who are this handsome?" He turned his nose in the air quite stylishly. 

"Uh...," I was rendered speechless. My eyes fell on the group of people surrounding the dining table, all looking at me with blank faces. I felt exposed all of sudden, feeling nervous and scared. I never did well under blank stares. I panicked. I could feel the tears at the back of my eyes.

I swallowed my saliva, trying to speak but I suddenly felt dizzy. Then two of them smiled at me.

"Hi!" said the black-haired one, who had a boxy grin. He came close to me and raised a hand that I shook. "Kim Taehyung. You must be (L/n) (Y/n), hm? Finally a face to put to your name!"

"Hm," I responded blankly, but I was relieved by his outbreak. Some emotion atleast. I smiled at him widely. "N- Nice to meet you too."

"Lemme introduce you to all," he said brightly and for a second I couldn't believe that he was part of a mafia gang. But I shook myself mentally, reminding myself he is one and there's no denying that. "I'm also known as V of Bangtan. That's our leader Kim Namjoon, known as RM of Bangtan."

"Of- Of course," I smiled nervously this time as I shook hands with him. His serious face dropped into a genuine smile and I couldn't help but sigh in relief. "I've heard a- a lot about you."

"Hm," Namjoon pursed his lips. "Bad things only, I presume. But that's how it's supposed to be, so don't worry."

"Ah, uhm," I was awkward. How do you converse with the leader of one of the most terrible gangs in Korea? Namjoon pointed to the guy beside him. His pale skin and cold grey eyes coupled with the mint hair made him look too handsome for my own good but the scowl on his pretty face was definitely what scared me. What did I do to suffer his wrath?

"That's Min Yoongi, you must have heard of him as Suga of Bangtan," Namjoon said, and immediately I remembered all the mentions of the weapons master of Bangtan, rumoured to have killed a whole gang single-handedly. A very famous massacre that still confuses the police. I gulped. "Don't take his face personally; he's just angry for being woken up."

"Uh, yeah," I tried to smile and not show on my face how I thought everything would go wrong. 

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin!" said the orange haired one. He and Yoongi stuck out like sore thumbs in the middle of the dark haired ones. "Call me Jimin!"

"Ah, nice to meet you," I said to him. He seemed harmless with a cute crescent-eyed smile. "Ahm, where's Ji-soo? And Hoseok-oppa?"

"Oh, they're... Actually, where are they?" Jungkook spoke from behind me. "They were here when I went up to get (y/n)."

I shivered when I heard my name roll off his tongue. It sounded... nice. 

"They had some business," Namjoon said crisply, sitting down on his chair again. "They'll be here any minute. Can we please eat? I have a meeting."

"Right!" Jin immediately started rushing around, placing the food on the tables. I went forward to help him place them and he gave me a grateful smile. By the time we had finished, Ji-soo was there with Hoseok, both looking flushed and red-faced. She looked tired. 

"Hey, you okay?" I asked her. She gave me her fake smile. Her eyes showed her sorrow.

"Uh-hm," she responded. I smiled at her and finally, she gave me a genuine smile. "You must be hungry. Let's eat."

"Sure," I sat down beside Jungkook. Namjoon sat at the head of the table.

[A/n: I have given up trying to explain

[A/n: I have given up trying to explain. You will get photos when I can't do my job right.]

My eyes searched the room and finally landed on a clock. It was 8:30 pm currently. This was dinner. How long was I out?

Surprisingly, dinner was extremely tasty and even I couldn't stop myself from taking seconds of everything possible. The seven boys ate with third and fourth helpings too and somehow, Ji-soo, who normally loved food was eating quite less for her. 

I stared at her and when she finally realised it and looked at me, I gestured to her that I want to talk to her later. Her eyes widened in fear but she just nodded.

What's wrong with her?

●❦●

Updated/Published On:
1st June 2020
01/06/2020