BTS Series

-:You just read:-

#1 soulmark | m.yg

#2 hotline | k.nj

#3 ephemeral | p.jm

#4 nyctophilia | j.jk

#5 ethereal | k.th

#6 sweven | k.sj

#7 sunflower | j.hs

[Note: Books in italics are not yet published]

If you are a new reader, then please know that I have started this ‘BTS Series’, a total of 7 books, based on each member.

Each fanfic aims to teach you something and tells you something to do. In this ‘chapter’ I will explain the aims and the objective of this series to all my precious readers. 😄💕

The first book, «soulmark», tells you to accept. Accept yourself, the way you are, because if you can't, then atleast have the courage to change yourself.

The second book, «hotline», tells you to help. Help others  but help yourself too. If you don't help yourself and just sit there and cry, it's no use.

The third book, «ephemeral» tells you to care. Care not only for others but yourself too, because the only one who can and will keep caring for you is nobody else but you. As long as you are alive, only you can take care of yourself.

The fourth book, «nyctophilia» tells you to trust. Trust yourself and trust your instincts. The world is not only what we hear, see and smell. Your guts know where to take you and you need to trust them.

The fifth book «ethereal» tells you to love. Love all those around you and love yourself. I don't think I have to tell you why because if you're an ARMY.

The sixth book «sweven» tells you to be kind. Be kind to others and to yourself. Don't be harsh on yourself, because even if you fail, we are here. Bangtan is here. And we'll always support your dreams and your life.

The seventh book «sunflower» tells you to reveal. Reveal who you are to yourself and the world; it doesn't matter what people will think initially. But those who will stay despite knowing it? They are the true ones.

What I also want you all to notice is that the first letter of each book–
Soulmark
Hotline
Ephemeral
Nyctophilia
Ethereal
Sweven
Sunflower

I know there's not such word as ‘sheness’ in English, but I ask you to let out your inner female. Let out your strength and overcome your weaknesses.

You are the only one who can love yourself completely. This is YOUR journey. I'm on my own journey too and I am writing this series to share my thoughts to you all who are on the same journey.

The truth is, both the main protagonists of all my stories are supposed to be YOU. Each Bangtan member defines a part of you.

The Yoongi in Soulmark shows the indecisive part of you.
The Namjoon in Hotline shows the nervous part of you.
The Jimin in Ephemeral shows the scared part of you.
The Jungkook in Nyctophilia shows the confused part of you.
The Taehyung in Ethereal shows the accepting part of you.
The Jin in Sweven shows the curious part of you.
The Hoseok in Sunflower shows the hidden part of you.

Together, all of them are still you. You are the one who has to put them together and stand on your feet and go out and win the world.

And I?

I will be by your side.

😊💜

Thank you for reading my book once again. Even if you don't read the others, just this one is enough for me.

I hope you liked it and I hope that this ‘chapter’ didn't get boring because I really put a lot of thought into this series.

I'm gonna complete all 7 before 2020 ends and I hope you'll be with me on that journey.

Thank you for everything.

Lots of love,

~AnimeLover67