2|4|Tried And Tested

I didn't deny the food because I was thankful about it. Atleast they weren't starving me. The bathroom trips were a bit... embarrassing to be honest.

The girl who accompanied me was called Ji-hyo and she was fierce and suspicious. I had to pee in front of her so that I don't try anything behind her back. It was embarassing every time and I tried to hide whatever I could everytime but she seemed indifferent; did she do this all the time or something?

They also sent one of their members everyday to check on me personally and to make sure I hadn't tried anything. I wasn't doing anything and simply observing everything silently. 

They found my lack of rebellion suspicious because I'm pretty sure all captors try to get out. But I was fine co-operating as long as they don't touch a hair on my body. Which they didn't. 

It was a bit weird, because I thought they would try something on me or maybe torture me but all they did was talk to me whenever they visited. 

"...doesn't seem they will come," it was Sehun this time as he was sitting opposite me, leaning on the metal bars. I shrugged my shoulders at his words. "I guess you were right, you aren't important enough."

"I told you so," I smiled. "So what will you do with me? You'll probably kill me, right?"

"That's our boss's decision," Sehun stood up and dusted the back of his thighs. "Don't get any ideas about leaving, that doesn't mean we'll let you off."

"Never did anyway," I said simply and he gave me a weird look before leaving. I heard his footsteps grow lower and lower until I couldn't hear them anymore and the eerie silence blessed my 'room'.

It had been a week since I was stuck here, and I had been visited by 4 members till now, Baekhyun and Chanyeol repeating and now Sehun had visited two times too. 

Why were they visiting me personally? They could simply send one of their trusted men... I didn't mind it though, it wasn't like they were behaving badly to me. They seemed to be trying to gauge out information from me because they seemed to be good at slipping questions into casual conversation. I was careful to not slip anything that might cause harm to Bangtan.

I still had my delicate black watch and I hadn't changed out of the short dress for days. My heels weren't there and I removed the stockings whenever I was alone because it was uncomfortable to wear them all the time. 

Ji-hyo would come in an hour... I had noted down the times they would send food and when Ji-hyo came to take me to the bathroom. Food was at 12 noon and 8 pm and bathroom at 10 am, 4 pm and 10 pm. 

It was currently 3 in the afternoon so that meant Ji-hyo would be here soon. I wondered if I should ask her for some clothes. I was kidnapped, not on vacation, what if she became angry? What if they hurt me for that?

But it was too much for me. Wearing that dress was uncomfortable enough and being alone in the room with men wasn't the best idea. So when Ji-hyo opened the door and started to unlock my chains, I decided to speak up.

"Hey, I'm, I was wondering," I paused and saw her spare me a glance while unlocking them, "Can I have some clothes? A shirt and a pant will do, really, but if you can't that's okay–"

"Why?" She grunted. She had unlocked my feet and now turned to do my hands.

"I don't feel comfortable in this dress," I said to her truthfully. She didn't reply and I took her silence as a no. She grabbed my upper arm like usual and dragged me to the bathroom. I sat down on the seat to empty my bladder as usual and saw her open the small closet beneath the basin. She brought out a set of underwear and black slacks with a white button-up. "Oh my god, thank you so much!"

I was really grateful to her and changed into the clothes in front of her because she refused to leave so I turned around making it so that she faced my back. I felt much better in the clothes since the button-up was long sleeved and the slacks full length. I pulled up the sleeves to my elbow and then Ji-hyo steered me out of the bathroom to my 'room' where she chained me again. 

"I don't want to anger you," I said to her cautiously as she attached the chains again, "but why are you so nice to me? Not that I want you to be harsh!! But really, you have all been as good as I could possibly hope for..."

"We're not heartless bastards though we may act like it," she said, chaining my last limb. "Had you tried to fight us or escape, we would have tortured you. You're being cooperative so we're holding back. Don't think it's because you're special or something, we are fierce believers of tit-for-tat, that's all."

I nodded and didn't speak as I watched her lock the door and leave. Believers of tit-for-tat? Does that mean that Bangtan held someone of theirs hostage or that they harmed EXO in some way and this was revenge? It most possibly was, since that's why it always happened...

I wondered where they all are. Surely Ji-soo must have insisted on having me saved even if they refused? But it's not like we ever had the power to change their decision... My heart didn't want to believe that they would leave me but my mind fought saying that they had and Sehun's words were proof...

I watched the second hand tick in my watch. What's the use of trying to escape if there was nowhere to go?

●❦●

Updated/Published On:
20th July 2020
20/07/2020

A/n:
This is gonna be so shitty next week you'll be like, what went wrong with this author....