"Comfort."

Billy looked up at Steve and noticed how worried he was in this situation as he leaned in to lean his head against Steve's shoulder.

"Steve...I need help understanding what I feel.. I'm just terrified that i might do or say something wrong.." He held his hands over his face.

"So many things....went wrong....It all happened to fast..."

"Shh, it's okay.. just- just tell me what happened.." He whispered softly, hugging the other male. "You won't do anything wrong," He continued. "just tell me what happened when you were.." He coughed. "..gone." He mumbled.

The tears were already trying to escape his eyes, but the brunette didn't let them. He held them back. He needed to be calm so he could help and comfort Billy. He had to stay strong for him.

"I don't really know.. it was all really a blur....until I woke up." He sobbed into Steve's  chest unceasingly, hands clutching at his jacket, As they sat in silence. "....There were these people...? Russians I think...?" He sighed.

Steve tried his best to keep the floodgates closed, but to no avail. Billy's sobbing was too much for the brunette- he cried a little, hugging the other male close, trying to comfort him, and make him feel secure. "You're alright.." He mumbled softly and sweetly to the other boy, trying to comfort him.

"....It was torture..." he sobbed. "They kept asking me these questions..! And and- They kept asking me about what I had saw...and What I had did that night..." He held on close to Steve, as Steve had felt like home to Billy at the moment. It was....comforting.

"Did they hurt you..?" He asked quietly. If they did, hoo boy was Steve gonna do something about it. He didn't know what, but he'd at least try to do something. No matter what. No one hurt Steve's friends (and kids) without him hurting them back.

Billy would nod in shame, He was always the one who acted tough in these sorts of situations but he couldn't, not with those types of people. He felt lost with them, he felt like a coward. "I could tell that causing pain was there addiction to getting the information they needed...It's just that." He frowned. "It reminded me a lot of my stupid childhood. The way they tortured me, it's like they knew my past, my......weakness."

"Hey." He said firmly yet still quietly. "You're the strongest and bravest person I know." He said truthfully and sincerely. "You were strong enough to pull through all that shit." He said. He knew damn well that Billy Hargrove was the absolute opposite of weak. "Don't ever call yourself weak- or anything negative- ever again. Just talk to me. It's okay, I'm not gonna judge you, Billy. I just wanna make sure you're okay.."