.

(Sorry I never updated this but here's a short thing for you nerds :)

In a panic, Steve ran over to the bathroom door, and banging on it. "It's not what you think! I swear!" He yelled, hiding pain in his tone.

"I highly doubt that Harrington." Billy slumped and crossed his arms. "I don't think I've ever met someone who just randomly puts razors in their drawer, especially when they looked like they were just shined."

"I'm sorry okay! Just open the door."

"Not unless you tell me why."

"It's stupid, and you wouldn't really care anyway. Just open the door and maybe I'll consider telling you."

"Nope."

Steve huffs heavily and takes a step back. "Fine!! I didn't have to help you anyways!"

Billy sighed, and unlocked the door. "I'm sorry. I just need to know why you would do that to yourself..."

"You didn't even wait for an explanation before you assumed That!" Steve is.. to say the least.. upset.

"Well, I'm sorry. Okay. I leave for what? A few months and I come back to find the "king Steve" harming himself?  How am I not supposed to freak out. I thought you were tough man. Never did I think I'd see you like this."

"There's a lot you don't know about me, okay!?" He throws his hands up in defense. "A lot! And it's not like you would care anyways!"

"Hey, Listen. I do care! You're all I ever cared about. I may have been afraid to admit it at the time, but I love you Steve! I always have. Ever since my first day at Hawkins, I knew I loved you."

"...really...? You actually loved me..."

"Of course I did. I'm sorry that I never told you that. Just know that now, I'm here to stay. I'm here with you. I promise I'll never leave you again, okay?"

"You promise..."

"I promise."

Steve smiled, and grabbed Billy pulling him into an embrace. The hug was a simple enough gesture - affection, perhaps the fragile beginnings of love. The arms that held him were soft, yet strong. "I love you."

"I love you too."