"Shower."

The shower turns on at the press of a button, the perfect pressure and temperature. Billy stepped into the shower, The water pouring down, it drips by his side, as his mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion. The sensation of the steamy water calms him; and it takes Billy's mind of things. All the things He honestly didn't care about. He felt as if he stood under an everlasting waterfall.

Meanwhile, Steve was still processing what was happening. The man he loved is in his bathroom showering after being missing for months. All that pain, Suffering, Screaming, and crying, and there he was, right there on his doorstep 3 months later.

Billy stepped out of the shower, toes flinching as they touched the chilled ceramic floor. His mind was in shreds; He couldn't get the image of that monster, that shadow. He shook his head quickly and sighed, wiping his hazy and glassy eyes. "It was nice." He thought. He hadn't had a shower in weeks, and now there he stood. Fresh and clean. He smiled and wrapped the towel around himself staring in the mirror. "Steve...?" He yelled. "Do you have any pain meds?"

Steve turned quickly and glanced at the bathroom door. "In My Room. In one of the drawers." He said calmly, forgetting about the things he'd hidden in there.

Billy sighed, and acknowledged what Steve had told him. He quickly dressed himself, and left the bathroom slowly pacing into Steves Room.

The room contained a small bed, neatly made, Two black chairs, a desk, without any mirror, a drawer, a small table, black curtains on the dormer windows, and a few pictures on the wall. To the left of the bed, a wooden cabinet stood alone. It's plum black smooth and waxed Veneer gave it a mysterious edge.

He walked over to the drawer, shuffling through Steves things As his eyes skimmed and his heart sank into the floor. "....What the hell..."

Billy picked up the objects and held them in his hands. He felt the coldness of the razors only steadied people would resolve. It pulled away the heat from his clasping fingers and they blanched in response. The blades were perfect pieces of steel, and sharp cutting edge. "....No..."

The blades were, in a quite dark way, beautiful. They were clean, shining with Billys reflection as he held them. It was obvious Steve kept them that way, clean and hidden until he needed them.

The reflection of light danced on the sharp edges of the blades beautifully, begging to be used, to feel skin. They clearly hadnt been cleaned too long ago, maybe a day or so..