"Drawer."

Billy quickly turned around hearing footsteps that echoed sharply; someone who has not learnt to walk quietly and instead relies on the verges to muffle their steps. Each footfall is chaotically spaced from the last, no rhythm at all. Whoever it is lacks confidence, is likely scared. They are neither a threat or of interest.

His face turned pale, and he shoved the blades back into the drawer, hastily. "Oh shit...." he mumbled to himself.

Suddenly, Steve appeared in the door way, with a slight panicked look on his face. "Did you find them?" He asked, covering his panic with concern, but his eyes drifted to the top drawer.

Billy quickly leaned himself against the drawer, and smiled awkwardly. "...No...They weren't in there." He sighed.

Steve's eyes narrowed in the drawer. "Then... You should check the bathroom cupboard..." He said calmly.

"...Oh..uh yeah." He looked at Steve flustered. "I'll do that." He said, quickly storming off into the bathroom and  slamming the door carefully, and leaned against it. "......shit....shit.....shit...." he sighed.

Steve immediately rushed  over and opened the drawer. He saw the blades sitting on top and his stomach dropped to the floor like cement. "Shit..."