ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

Kassie jumped up and down with her school books and her black board in her hands as she made her way towards the Johnston residence. She saw Henry leaning on the fence. Like she was seven again she ran towards him to hug him. They started their way off to school. First it was quiet and comfortable but Kassie bothered to speak up.

"Why haven't we ever met?" She mumbled."it's unbelievable that we haven't seen each other in these two years we lived here"

"But you know it does make sense. I'm a class over you and it's strictly forbidden that the youngsters have contact with the older. And you life in the outside so your house is like on the opposite side of the village as mine" She nodded at his explanation as a smile creeped to her lips once again as the rather big school building appeared in front of them. Henry could be also already working but he would be able to go to college if he finished school. But the end wasn't far though.

"I bet at least five people will ask if you're my boyfriend" She chuckled as they stopped after stepping through the gate.

"Why?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked at the thought.

"Because news travel faster here than illnesses" She snickered before tip toeing to kiss his cheek." See you at one right?" He nodded before they both went their way. Kassie couldn't keep herself from smiling brightly. She stepped into her class room feeling everyone's eyes on her. She took her fairly known seat next to her friend Josie.

"You didn't" She just said completely serious glared her straight into her eyes.

"What did I miss?" Kassie chuckled as Josie kept her serious expression up.

"You and Henry Johnston" She said as Kassie kept on snickering. The brown haired shook her head still laughing. "I heard from several people that you're fucking"

"No Josie" She said sternly and annoyed. "Why would you believe that?" She almost spit out as she looked her dead in the eye. "Josie that are just rumors. He's my best friend since I was five. He didn't gave a shit what my name or what I looked like ever and that was important back then and it is yet again"

"You mean like from the orphanage?" Henry was rather popular in the school. Not fairly known but popular.

"No from my dreams Sherlock" She rolled her eyes glaring at her friend. Josie was blonde and had a rather pretty face but she was a little slow in the head.

"I'm sorry I didn't knew" The blonde mumbled her eyes fixing with the table.

"You don't know a lot things" She signed a little."And that is going to stay that way" In that moment she had her memories behind her eyes. She just wanted to hide behind the glasses she usually wore but her teacher forbid it. Her throat felt dry as she remembered how she screamed when black eyes of her mother stared back at her empty. 'I'm sorry little miss...that you had to see that' one is the coppers said as he pulled her to the side but she just kept screaming and wiggling like an eel.
And then he just let his hand slip across her face making ab unbelievable pain run through her. A few days after that she woke up in a bed in the orphanage with nuns surrounding her and a weird boy watching her from outside the room.

"Students stand up please" Her teacher said sternly making her stand up straight and paint an smile back on her lips.

The brown haired groaned as she excited the gate of the school. She was absolute exhausted from the stares she earned. Everyone kept staring at her and she heard their comments. But she couldn't actually care less. She kept herself from caring about what the others thought.

"Hey!" Henry yelled as he walked towards her. He smiled as she saw her unbelievable pretty appearance. She was absolutely flawless. His eyes starting slipping towards her lips. He was just a boy after all. And he thought like a boy.  And he wanted the same things like every boy. There was this force inside him that he couldn't fight forever.  "Were they just as annoying to you as they were to me?"

"Do you have a big dick? That was probably the worst question" She laughed as they started walking off her eyes basically rolling to the back of her head every time she continued thinking about it.

"Are you free?" He asked chuckling at her question but bushing out of embarrassment.

"Yes actually let's go hacking but I wanna try out your super filly" She said nudging his arm before starting to walk faster.

She wore pants that made everyone look at her even more than usually. And yet she already earned some looks from them all. Just with a thin shirt and her pants she mounted Henry's horse. She had a soft,comfortable movement.

"Where shall we go? Beach?" She asked with a smirk playing on her full lips.

"That's like a hour away from here" He just mumbled shocked. But he was more adored from the idea of breaking the rules again.

"Yes so let's go" She said as she started trotting through the village ignoring the nasty glares. They crossed everything in the village; the church and that bloody white wishing well in the middle of a big meadow with measured short grass. Her nose was raised right as she saw the endless green that surrounded the dirt road that led directly to the ocean. She felt the fresh wind already surrounding her nose. The even gallop of the bay horse underneath her made it perfect. That village would break her someday. And someday she would snap and free the real Kassie Kaine. She wanted to kill them all and maybe she would. But for now she would be the perfect daughter and maintain her sweet smile. But the day was going to come, sooner or later.