ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢⁱˣ

Kassie was screaming against the wind with her arms held up in joy. She couldn't take her eyes of the endless blue. Henry next to her did the same.

"Let's go down" She said as she went back to the horses. She literally fell in love with the brown. Usually she preferred boys because they were more chill under the saddle but the brown half blood was unbelievable calm. As soon as the hooves touched the sand she dismounted her again. The horses were tied to the left overs of a tree as Kassie started to open her pants. Before Henry could tell her that it was an stupid idea to go swimming in just a thin piece of fabric. She let out screams of joy as she felt the cold of the Irish Sea surrounding her like a blanket made of silk. Henry stood on the beach hopelessly as he watched her swimming.

"Come in" She yelled as she looked at the helpless puppy named Henry. He was smiling weakly as he took of his his jacket of yet still hesitating."Come" She yelled again as he started to open his shirt. After what felt like hundreds of years he stood there awkwardly in his undergarments.

"It's cold" He figured out as his toes touched the water but he backed up like it was toxic.

"You're a pussy" She yelled as she walked towards him, his eyes fixing with her chest. She took his hand to lead him into the waves as he stood there til knees she pushed him in.

"That wasn't fair" He mumbled sulking as she just laughed deviously. She held his hand out for him to take as she still keep herself from laughing. But Henry returned the favor by taking her hand but making her fall in as well. She looked at him darkly while he chuckled standing up now. She hurried to get up as well and went after him to continue their game. He was standing with his back facing her. Kassie jumped on his back trying to make him stumble backwards. But he nudged her over his shoulder back into the ocean making both of them laugh now. The air started to leave her lungs as the cold creeped up to her. She jumped up to sling her legs around his waist. His mind was already running circles as he saw her body but it got worse the closer they got. He looked into her pretty eyes innocently. The wandered to her lips for a few seconds to signal it. Her body was cold from the water and wind but he headed her up. She knew what he wanted from her and after all she wanted it as well. Since she first saw him back after his adoption. She wanted to fuck him on the pretty wishing well. She hesitated to bend down to met his cold lips. He tasted like sea salt and strawberries. For sure they had both kissed other people before and the kissed each other before when they were kids but it was all different now. There was an invisible heat between them. It was may as well because they were older now. They could feel their desire grow each second their lips moved against each other. She couldn't keep herself from pulling herself even closer to him. If it was even possible. His lips went on to her neck that tasted just that salty but yet her skin was soft and sweet somehow. She moaned loudly as he started sucking on that perfect spot. As a Christian she cursed herself for her imagination in that moment.

"Fuck me someday promise me" She brought out as she released another breath as her hands kept their position in his hair pulling slightly.

"As my lady commands" He said as he released her from the tease setting her down again. "We need to head back before they call the police"

"you're right" She hesitated before she pecked his lips again.

The ride was silent as they just enjoyed each other's company and the silence. Just listening to the truth in their thoughts.

"Are you yet sure what you're going to do as you turn eighteen?" Henry asked after a long silence breaking the air softly.

"I'm young. You should worry not I" Kassie chuckled as she patted the horses neck for short.

"I wanna work with horses. But I wanna have a family either. So yet I am not completely sure. What about you? Is your life planned?" He chuckled as they trotted over a dirt road soundly.

"I'm going to sell horses with my father and move to London. And there I'll find a rich boy to marry and I'll have a lot of money and free time so I can do whatever I want. Paint or draw or just ride" She explained hiding her painful expression. Kassie has a pretty face. And she soon realized what she could do with that. Her heart wanted something else. It wanted Henry and his idea of the future but that wouldn't be possible. Not for Kassie. She could still feel the scars on her souls. Scars that she couldn't burry in feelings but in whiskey.

"And you'll be happy?" Henry asked as his own heart ached.

"Horses make me happy and drawing so ya" She just said as she watched the mane of the mare.

"You're lying to yourself" Henry had surprisingly an angry tone in his voice as he said that bitterly. Tasting the results of falling for the brown haired.

"Henry, I'm a freak with two different colored eyes. I can be happy if anyone is going to talk to me in the capital" She replied almost furious.

"You could've everything and you know that" Henry said angry as he glared towards her.

"No I have the name of a serial killer" She tried to hide behind that as she always did.

"It's your life. It's your choice what you do" He said firmly.

"No-" Henry interrupted her rudely.

"You write your story and if you don't understand you just haven't started"