Prologue

Avengers HQ

December 5, 2031

Present Day

Avengers HQ

Avengers HQ

The place where Heroes and Heroines alike hang out and stay in case the world ever needed them. Unfortunately, no heroes was to be found in the HQ, they were all requested to join the raid in Hydra headquarters to finish the evil organization once and for all.

Millions of young and rising Heroes hope that someday they will be recruited to the Avengers Initiative.

But it's not just the heroes that hopes they can work here. Even non-powered civilians also hope they can work alongside Earths Mightiest Hero.

Everything was going peaceful today at the office. Not much difficult work, no constant complaints about their houses being destroyed. Since it was already nearing Christmas, they just want to enjoy it while they all can.

All was going well

"Mr. Stark! Mr. Stark!" a woman wearing a business suit and a ponytail, ran through dozens of people, bumping into others and almost making them trip in the process.

People looked at her strangely but didn't think too much of it and resumed back to their works. While the woman continued to run to Tony Starks office to tell him an urgent news.

Hyrdra and A.I.M is attacking Washington.

"What?!" Tony stood up from his chair, shocked and confused as to why he didn't hear about this

"The Comms are down all over the North America right now sir! We have no way of contacting other heroes right now. Only Spiderman, Dr. Strange, Psylocke, Domino and several other mutants are fending them off!" stammered the woman who was dripping with sweat.

Tony listened to the woman who was explaining the whole situation to the best of her abilities while trying to communicate with Nick Fury or SHIELD. Sadly, his effort was a waste of time. He wasn't able to communicate with anyone due to communications being jammed.

"Something huge is coming, bigger than anything we've ever faced......and we're quite possibly, not ready for it" he thought to himself as he slammed the table in frustration, due to not being able to reestablish communication.

"Tell the infantry units to gear up and head to Washington! Got it! Jarvis, send the Iron Legion to Washington! All of them!!" commanded Tony as he activated his suit and flew away to New York.

"Right away sir" replied Jarvis

This wasn't just any kind of battle between Good and Evil. This is now a full blown war.

The woman that informed Tony the news about the attack, walked out from Tony's office while talking to someone on her phone.

"Yes, it's done. I have informed Tony Stark about the news. Yes.... And master? Good. We are one step closer to our plan Glory to the Jagged Empire, Mystique out."

This is no ordinary war, this is a war, between Creation and Destruction.

Life and Death

Light and Darkness

Pepsi and Coke

PC and Console

Android and Apple

May the best man win.