Chapter 3 - Have you ever experienced getting your Windpipe crushed?

Coventry, England

May 13, 2021

St. Gerolamo Emiliani Orphanage

"We are live from the Caucasus Mountains on Russia. The supposedly dormant Volcano 'Mount Elbrus' had exploded approximately 8 hours ago. The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment has been sent on the scene by the Russian government to asses the situation and see why the volcano exploded. This is Jessica Ridley from CDC news"

"Wowzers! Jeb what do you have to say against that humongous spectacle created by nature right there. Almost as humongous as your ego"

"Well, Clara at least my parents still love me. This is your Anchor Jebby Jeb Jeb Job"

"And I'm his Co-Anchor, Clara Sarah pants on fire and this is the CDC evening news! I will end you-"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh....my...god..." I speak balling my fist till it turns my white to anger "WHO ATE MY DAMN CALZONE!!"

I shouted in the lifeless halls of the orphanage. Lifeless? No, not really. It was Saturday movie night and everyone including Brother Bernard is outside setting up the projector and white sheet. While I'm in charge of the snacks to.... well, snack on.

"It was Brother Bernard!" replied Brother Devon, from one of the rooms

That old wrinkled ball-sack faced son of a bitch. I will end him.

"Bernard you son of a b-"

"Son of a what?" interrupted the old wrinkled ball-sack faced old man

"Son of a beautiful and kind mother for raising someone as elegant and thoughtful as you" I smile trying my best to hide the bullshit

"Uh-huh. I think you forgot that I'm also trained in the martial arts of Bullshitto, also, language" Bernard replied smelling through my bullshit

Nevertheless, I still continued to keep up the bullshit just to mess with him. We carried the countless snacks outside where the rest of the children were waiting for me and Brother Bernard.

"It's (Y/N)!" shouted one of the children, all of their heads suddenly swiveled into my direction and began to tackle me into the ground. They pulled on my clothes and skin and played with me like some sort of stretchable doll.

Thanks to Brother Bernard's intervention, the swarm of imps finally got off me and sat in front of the projector screen showing contained excitement, the kind of thing that they should've done in the first place after they stretched out my damn Topman1 t-shirt.

The film Bernard was showing was an old Didney movie about sentient Cars, one car in particular named 'Thunder McKing' a sentient car hell-bent on winning a trophy. It also features a rom-com between Thunder McKing and Mot Tatter, a toe truck (a truck that tow's toes) with a heavy Australian accent.

In the end, Thunder didn't win the race since a green car named 'Douchbag McDickerson' played dirty causing the blue car named 'NoDamnIdea Whathisnameis' to crash violently.

Either way, I rate it 6 out of 9 stars.

"Alright children sleeping time" spoke Brother Dimitri as he leads the children into their rooms