Chapter 2 Part 1 - Raid

This sucks.......

What am I supposed to do now?

I suppose I could always go work as a cashier or something.....

I KNOW!

I'll make my own secret organization that guards the world against threats and call it "Jagged Empire"

........

Nah, that's boring.

And like that's is ever gonna happen.

It's not like I'm suddenly gonna be bestowed upon the power to create everything I want just by using my thoughts now, would I?

Un fucking believable...

I can't believe I have to put up with this..... What will I tell Brother Bernard now?

"Hey, Bern! Guess what, I was expelled because I was doing the right thing!"

"Oh Brother Bernard, forgive thee for I have sinned against thy lord!"

"So believe it or not, Giant Flowers popped out of the ground in the middle of our gymnasium while Stali- Mr. Illedio, our principal was giving a speech. Mind Controlled Stalin and specifically chose to expel me"

I continued to make up scenarios and excuses in my mind while walking to the church, until I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" I female voice exclaimed "Watch where your goi- oh, well hello there (I can't type that squiggly line so imagine she said it in a sultry way)

"Sorry, got no time for thots" I bluntly replied not batting her an eye

"Well, do you have time for this one?" she closed the distance between us and wrapped her two hands on my chest and purred sweet nothings in my ear "I'll be sure to make it worthwhile"

I shivered as her warm breath touched my ears and her arms gently caressing my chest.

Wait a minute...

"You know, you should really pick your targets well next time" I stated, grabbing both of her wrists in my hands "Cause you chose the wrong guy to pickpocket"

I turned around with her wrist still in my hands and saw, quite possibly, one of the most beautiful women I have ever met.

"Well, you got me, " she whispered, not breaking eye contact "Do I have the pleasure of knowing your name?"

"Well, I would love to know your first"

"Popov, Elizaveta Popov"

"Well, Ms. Popov, " I raised her arms in the air and got closer to her even more.

Our faces were 1 inch apart, destroying all sorts of personal space, and replacing it with romantic closure.

"I'm Y/N Popov..." I softly whispered in her ears, my warm breath gently caressing her cheeks as we stared into each other's eyes.

She was visibly flustered, as it was written all over her face. Her cheeks turned red, her pupils dilated, and I felt her pulse beat rapidly on her wrist.

She was enjoying this.

"Well, Mr. Popov, or should I say 'Darling'?" She tried her best to counter my flirts, but she was visibly flustered and almost fumbled when she talked "I've been an awful wife haven't I? Why don't you remind me again who's the superior one"

"Oh... I will SMASH you to kingdom come..."

Her breathing suddenly turned heavy as she bit her lips and stared into my eyes with ferocity and lust