Unexpected Family/Arrival in New York City

18 Days Earlier

Najenda: So they call this the city that never sleeps huh?

???2: Yeah and it's about to go through H***, and there's nothing we can do to prevent it. But we can work to stop it.

Najenda: We'll do what we can.

Her group of assassins known as Night Raid

Her group of assassins known as Night Raid. They are lethal, efficient, and experts in their individual crafts as well as assassins.

???2: Good. Now he should be on his way here soon.

Najenda: Who?

He just smirked.

???2: Alex Mercer

Meanwhile in a morgue at a Gentek facility in Graymercy, New York City. Alex Mercer was on the table ready to be medically examined, but as the examiners were about to cut him open he suddenly woke up and they ran out of the building.  Alex soon made his way outside and hid behind a truck as a helicopter arrived dropping of a Blackwatch QRF (Quick Response Force). The soldiers were trying to make the Gentex guys do what they said but the were uncooperative so they shot them all in the head. Then Alex tried to run but he was spited and cornered by five of them then they all opened fire filling his chest full of lead but as he went down he got right back up surprising them. He ran on top of a dumpster and over a wall escaping. He got on to the street as the helicopter followed he ran fast. Faster than any normal human, but the helicopter kept up and stop him with a middle which he rolled and landed on his feet catching a car then throwing at the helicopter making it crash. He then ran up a building to the to onto to find two more helis coming at him he tore off one of the buildings generators heaving it at one heli destroying it then he picked up the other one, but stoped cause he saw Nightraid and the other guy.

Alex: Who are you people?

???2: Easy Alex were friends.

Alex: Prove it.

The pink haired girl walked out and used her weapon and shot down the heli.

Alex: Ok then

He dropped the generator.

Alex: Now who the h*** are you?

???2: You can call me Yankee.

Alex: Really?

Yankee: Really. And this is Najenda and her group called Nightraid.

Alex: Hey.

Najenda: Hello Alex.

Alex: So what's going on here? I don't remember anything. I just remembered my name.

Yankee: We don't have the answers, but I know where we can start looking. Points down into an alley way at a Blackwatch trooper. The yellow haired girl the walked up cracking her knuckles.