Past and Present

New York City
Dana's Safe House-Midtown West
Day 02

Everyone was at Dana's safehouse now going over the next step. We all agreed that stopping Blackwatch and Gentek were paramount, but as was helping Alex regain his memories as he was the key.

Alex: So where do I live?

Dana pointed on the map the location of Alex's apartment

Dana: Here

Alex: You'll Be Here when I get back. It's best you stay put - - they're probably combing the city for both of us.

Najenda: We'll keep her safe.

Alex nodded as he went out the door

Najenda: It's definitely a trap. Leone, Akame. You two should shadow him.

Leone: Sweet

Akame: Understood

They both left. Then you activated your drone.

Yankee: Let's see where you'll take us.

Alex goes to his apartment which is the Renalia Building in the Upper East Side. He enters and Leone and Akame wait outside.

Another building

BW Trooper: Target has entered the building.

Meanwhile Alex was looking around his apartment when he spotted a picture of a blonde woman he recognized as some of his memories came back to him.

Mac Marshall: Target is Hot. Light it up

Then the tower exploded!

Yankee: What happened!?

Leone: His apartment exploded!

Najenda: We didn't lose him did we?

Yankee: No he'll be fine. He should hit the ground any second.

Then Alex got the ground.

Akame: he hit the ground. And he got up.

Leone: He can survive that? He's one tough guy.

Alex: You two are here?

Leone: Thought you could use some back up.

He nodded then looked around as he spotted some blackwatch goons enter an APC.

Alex: He's the one who did this.

Akame: That's the Target

The drone turned towards the guy.

Yankee: Analysis shows that's Blackwatch Agent Mac Marshall

Alex: He's the one...

Leone: More of those helicopters are here

Yankee: Looks like they're dropping reinforcements. Alex get after that guy. Leone Akame deal with the troopers.

Leone: Finally time to crack some skulls.

Leone activated her lion abilities and didn't even give the first two a chance when the rappelled down as she literally cracked their skulls as Akame leaped up and cut the next two down before they rappelled down.

Meanwhile Alex pursued the APC. Marshall, believing he was safe got out of the APC with his guards but Alex was right behind him. He came up and consumed him without giving him or his guards a change to react. Then the memories flooded into his mind

Marshall: Doctor, try to keep the discussion high level. We need to know what we're dealing with on the ground.

Doctor: It's effect is...variable. When it DOES manifest it makes the Idaho strain look like the common cold.

???: I don't need to remind you gentlemen how close we came to the point of no return in Idaho. Mercer's body is a bomb. Filled with a weaponized pathogen ready to go off, and now it's loose in the city, bring it in, no matter what it takes. I'd say dead or alive, but I'm not sure those classifications fit Alex Mercer anymore.

As the memory ended the rest of the near by Tripp's tried to engage Mercer but he got away.

He, Leone, and Akame returned to the Safe House and filed us in on what he saw.

Yankee: Idaho huh? Dana can you find anything about Blackwatch's operation in Idaho

Dana: I'll try.

Mine: Using a disease as a weapon? That's wrong

Yankee: It's called biological warfare. Highly illegal.

Alex: They said this one would be a lot worse.

Yankee: and now it's here in the most populated city in the world.