Behind the Glass

New York City
Rooftop
Day 18

Alex: Revenge was the only clear thought in my head. The only one I could call mine. I knew Gentek was the key - it made sense. I had worked there. I had Dana investigating its operations - And then there was Blackwatch. Whatever had changed me...erased my past...must of started there. I thought if I could find who was running Gentek before Blackwatch erased them too I could find my past.

???: And what did you think that would gain you?

Alex: Answers. I wanted to find out what happened to me. The reason. Some one to blame. Someone I could punish. To tell you the truth I thought I'd never find her...I wish the h*** I never had.

New York City
Dana's Safe House-Midtown West
Day 03
Infection Confirmed in New York

Alex walked up behind Dana at her laptop

Alex: Find anything

She was started

Dana: Don't do that!

Alex: Sorry

Dana: It's ok. Your apartment?

Alex: There's nothing left there.

Dana: Well it doesn't matter. I've been looking through your laptop.

Alex: Laptop?

Dana: Yeah it came in a package the day after you went AWOL. Look.

She showed him the laptop as You and Najenda also looked. She showed a picture of a girl.

Alex: I

Alex: I...Ive seen that girl.

Yankee: Really?

Dana: It makes sense. There are only two names on the file one is Alex's the other is this woman. Do you know who she is?

Alex: Hey, whoever she is she knows more than me.

Dana: Shes just a girl. What kind of F***ing monsters are these people?

Alex: I can't remember.

Yankee: Well I have some information. According to the media some sort of disease as been confirmed in New York. Blackwatch has established their headquarters at Battery Park lead by this guy

 Blackwatch has established their headquarters at Battery Park lead by this guy