Chapter 14

*** This is a clean version of Chapter 14. For anyone who is over 18 years, you can find a book on my profile called 'The Forbidden Diaries' which contains the explicit version. If any problems occur where you cannot view the book then you may have to follow me. Reading the explicit version is done at your own choice as I have made sure to notify you beforehand. ***

Chapter Fourteen - Taste Of You

Continuation from chapter 13.

"I love you, Солнышко." He pulls me down for the sweetest of kisses. (Little sun)

"I love you more."

He smiles at me with a tender look as his hand remains tangled in my hair. And then suddenly, I'm under him. My shocked gasp quickly turns into a breathless moan as he nips and sucks at the skin of my neck. With the way his lips linger over every bite I'm sure I'll have dark hickeys by tomorrow!

Lust rises within me as my core throbs, wanting only him. I blush in embarrassment when he chuckles knowingly and his fingers trail down to the waistband of my leggings. But instead of doing what I want him to, he continues to touch me teasingly while kissing every inch of my face but my lips.

Growing frustrated, a surge of boldness courses through me and I push him over. Now I'm on top and judging by how his eyes darken significantly, he likes it a lot. Placing my core right over his hard member, I roll my hips lightly and smirk at the instant reaction I receive. A husky growl escapes him just as his hands grip my hips to keep me there.

With my heart hammering away in my chest I lean forward and start peppering his skin with kisses. Pretty soon, he realizes that I'm kissing towards his boxers and a loud curse escapes him when I start grinding harder against him. 

"Amelia...there's no turning back after this. I'm going to want to mark and mate with you straight away." He warns with a serious expression.

"Okay." I bite my lip, knowing that I'm ready for this next step in our relationship.

He shakes his head at me with a cute smile before pressing his lips to the base of my neck. Groaning, my hands grip his shoulders as he bites and sucks on every inch of my skin. Hot lust courses through my veins and I squirm underneath him as my core throbs in need. As he continues his sweet assault on my neck, he pecks my lips before gripping my jaw.

"Can I mark you, Amelia?" He murmurs lowly and the question makes me open my eyes.

"Yes." I reply breathlessly as I watch him smile.

"Just stay relaxed, okay? It'll hurt more if you tense up." He whispers as he caresses my cheek.

I nod in response before exhaling shakily. He moves closer to nestle his nose into the crook of my neck before peppering kisses to where he's going to mark me. I feel the sharp tips of his elongated canines slash fangs scrape against my skin. Remembering to stay relaxed, I close my eyes just as they sink into my neck. The intense pain evokes a shriek from my lips and I dig my nails into Ivan's arms. However, it only lasts for a few seconds before mind numbing pleasure overtakes it. I moan loudly at the feeling before blushing in embarrassment over the needy sound that just escaped me.

Ivan pulls his teeth out of my neck but his tongue swipes against his bite to soothe the sting. Sighing blissfully, I watch as he moves back to smile happily at me. Returning the smile, I raise myself up on my elbows and press my lips to his in a passionate kiss that quickly turns into one of hunger and lust.