Bonus Chapter

Amelia Romanov's P.O.V.

26th June: Two Years Later.

"Come on, just one last push. You can do this!" Ivan encourages as he sweeps my matted hair away from my sweaty forehead.

"We're stopping at two right?" I pant as I get ready to push again.

"You said you wanted four –"

"Forget what I said!" I hiss as I feel the pain and pressure increase. "We're stopping at two and that's final!"

"Of course, Моя любовь. Whatever you say." He soothes as he takes hold of my hand again when Doctor Sarah says it's time. (My love)

"Okay, Amelia. Give this one your all." Doctor Sarah encourages before telling me to push.

I push one last time with everything in me and slump back down on the bed as I hear my baby's loud cries echo in the room. I look up as one of the nurses places my daughter on my bare chest and immediately I begin to cry at the sight of her. Her eyes are mixture of blue and green with a head of brown hair.

My heart bursts with joy as Ivan leans over to get a good look with tears in his eyes. He coos softly as she begins to whimper before looking at me. Pressing his lips to mine in a sweet kiss I feel him convey his love and gratitude through our bond. I smile up at him when he pulls away before looking down at my little girl. Just like when Raiden was born I promise to love and protect my daughter, to be her best friend and someone she can turn to no matter what.

Ivan follows her as she's taken away to be cleaned and weighed by the nurses. He has the cutest smile on his face as he takes in everything through teary eyes. It truly warms my heart to see him so happy. He comes back to me when our daughter is wrapped up in a blanket and placed on my chest once again.

"Are you okay?" He asks with a worried glance to the doctor cleaning and stitching me up behind the cover.

"I'm fine, just some pain." I reassure him as I caress my baby girl's cheeks. I have blocked him from feeling all my pain but throughout my delivery I could see him grimace here and there as some of it would slip through our bond.

"All done!" Doctor Sarah eventually smiles before taking off her gloves and washing her hands. "Shall we let your family in?"

"Yes, please." Ivan grins excitedly before we thank her.

The doctor and nurses file out of the room before Ivan brings our families in. It's almost a struggle to fit everyone in as the Romanov, Reid and Antonov families are all here alongside Lazarus, Nova, Benno and Hendrix. Lazarus and Nova carry one twin in their arms which they had last month. They were blessed with a boy who they named Ezra and a girl who they named Astrid.

"Everyone, meet Maia Romanov." Ivan announces as he brings Raiden closer to Maia and I. (Pronounced my-ah)

We all watch as he stares at Maia with both wonder and confusion before struggling in Ivan's grip. I nod reassuringly when he looks over at me worriedly before he lays Raiden down on my chest.

"Hi sweetheart, this is your baby sister Maia." I whisper as he sits up on his arms and legs.

Raiden leans in close before smiling and saying one of the few words he knows. "Hi!"

Everyone chuckles as he accidentally bumps his nose into Maia's cheek before trying to grab her face. Ivan takes him before she starts crying but he immediately frowns and cries out for me. Thankfully, my dad swoops in and captures Raiden's attention while everyone else begins to meet Maia.