Chapter 2 🥀

🥀Kian's Point Of View🥀

First day of college

Kian, you can do this. Walk in, head up in pride, a big smile and show them who's boss. Pow pow bitches.

"Why are you smiling so big?" Mom asks, setting a plate of pancakes in-front of me.

"I'm just excited." I say, pouring syrup on the pancakes.

"Excited about leaving mommy~?" Mom teased, flipping a pancake in the air and catching it perfectly.

"Well—" I began.

"I'm kidding!" Mom chimed in.

"Yeah, I'm happy to be on my own."

"Kian!!"

"Kidding, mom."

"Mhm, you better be."

-After packing-

I need my dorm key. "Uh, excuse me. Can you show me where to get my dorm key at?"

"Sure. Follow me."

-After I (yes, that was me) lead him to get his dorm key.-

"So, What's your name?"

"Call me Myst. Nice to meet you." She said, holding her hand out.

"You too." I reply, shaking her hand.

She waves, walking off. I unlock the door. Hmm, looks like my roommate hasn't arrived yet.

I start unpacking, finishing within 2 hours.

And I heard the door turn.

And I looked into the eyes of...

"Kim Lin-Sung!?" I yell.

"Kian Lyalls!?" He replies.

"You're my ROOMMATE!?" We yell In unison, pointing accusing fingers at each other.

"Can't believe I have to spend 4 years with you." I reply, gritting my teeth.

"Mutual." Lin replies, slumping on his bed.

Now, you may wondering why I'm breaking the fourth wall, or why I hate Lin. Well, it started back in 4th grade. Back when he used to my best friend.

That was before he... he pushed me down a flight of stairs. Just for popularity.

And here he was, my roommate.

The boy who broke my heart. Made me lose trust. Made me a laughing stock.

Was.

My.

Fucking.

Roommate.

God, this is gonna be a great year!