Chapter 5🥀

(crappy collage)

🥀Kian🥀

-4 hours PRIOR to last chapter

"It won't happy again, I promise." I say to the principal. Second day of school, and someone already wants to start picking with me.

So therefore, I am in trouble, and the boy who started the fight did NOT even get a single lecture, let alone a private talk with the principal.

"It had better not happen again. You better be lucky you have a place in this school. Only the richest get accepted." The principal says, "Well, unless you count students like Kim LingSung or Luca Mayfield, got accepted into the school by scholarship, RUINING the school!!" The principal yells, throwing a envelope across the room. "It should be banned at this university."

I stared in shock at the 25-year-old. His father was the past principal, but after he was hospitalized, he got the job as they principal because "daddy's orders" like the spoiled brat he is.

Raised in a rich family, taught that the "peasants" were a cause of calamity.

"Yes, Jason." I reply, using his first name, as he hates the family name.

"Good day, Kian." Jason replies, shoving me out the door, slamming it. Good grief.

I roll my eyes, heading to my next class.

P.E.

I just love getting hit with balls. (A/N: 😏 he'll surely be getting hit with some later on!)

I walk into the class, and go to the locker room. "Hey, move beggar boy." I reply to the poorest boy in my class, Ray. Messy, dirty hair. Ripped clothing, and hand-me-down accessories. Got into this school after his mom gave Jason what little money she had left. Ha, it's sickening.

"S-sorry, Kian." He whimpers, covering his fragile body with his shirt, moving to the corner farthest right.

🥀Later🥀

"And the dodgeball champion is... Ray!"

Me, and about 7 other people spat out the water we were drinking. Jason, who was talking to the gym teacher about some sort of file nearly tripped on his way out. "What!?" He exclaimed, picking up papers.

Ray hurriedly walked over to help him. Jason rolled his eyes at the smaller boy in front of him.

And somewhere in the middle of picking up papers, I swear I saw

Their hands touch.

Jason quickly jerks his hand away, growling at the boy.

"S-sorry..." Ray whimpered.

"You lowlife, don't touch me." Jason replies, walking out of the room.

And somewhere in Jason's eyes, as we make eye contact as he walks out, I see a look of...

Love and guilt.