When Two World's Collide

Chapter one

Hiccup's P.O.V.

It's been 1 whole year since my father died, six of the months I spent grieving the other six months pulling together what ever was left of me after my ex-girlfriend brutally ripped out my heart as if it never existed. Every now and then i'd regret the breakup, but then instantly be thankful for it as I watched her coo over other men in Berk, was I hurt? Yes, but was glad it was over, Astrid was a pretty girl but just not who I thought she was, and defiantly not who I wanted either.

Usually when one of those days came and I missed her, a nice ride through the sky would help me keep my thoughts on track and remember why, why we didn't belong. Toothless my best bud, my only bud would be the only one accompanying me along this ride, unless my mother was tagging along. But nope today was a good day, I smiled triumphantly marching out of my chiefs home in Berk. My mother decided to stay behind and watch the village for me while a took a 'free' day for my self, let's face it I needed one, a smile grazed over my face, creating a beat only using my hands as I made my way over to Toothless who was probably resting by the sunlit area.

I happily hopped on to Toothless's back fitting my self into a firm spot were a dent has grown in the saddle, before taking off I got a good grip and situated myself a little more. The wind already started to blow softly pushing my hair out of my face giving me a better view of Berk, and man was it pretty, the sun has barely risen and the sky was in the mix of pink and orange with blue, and it was pretty. I used one hand to pat my dragons side letting him know to start slowly, and he gently pushed off the land and began gliding through the air. I patted a spot just below his ear telling him to move upwards towards the sky's could's, Slowly we ascended into the could, and though the air was thin it was more pure the life it's self.

"There ya go bud" I spoke aloud, intending for Toothless to hear what I said, Toothless let out a faint noise, and I've heard that before.

He was warning me, but for what? Suddenly the gentle breeze once gliding us turned into a horrific wind current blowing us left and right, I tightened my grip on to Toothless's chain. Trying my best to gild him throughout the gushing wind but, failed. The wind picked up speed and through us totally off course, in Oder to stay above the water and not totally crash we followed the wind... might I add the worst idea ever. The wind dragged us father away from Berk and tossed us around constantly being smacked by flying debris, I was fine with the bruises nothing to serious, that's when a huge chunk of wood came flying at me and Toothless, giving us both a head on collision. The pain was intensified as more came hitting us, then a huge piece of wood possibly a trunk hit us again.

It all went dark.

A strong light beamed against my face causing me to awake form the crazy ever so peaceful dream playing in my head "Uh" I groaned as I sat up from the ground, "ow" I whined feeling around for the huge bruise on my leg, once I found it I wanted to yell. I heard a soft cry that sounded like Toothless "Toothless!" I yelled limping around then realized I didn't know where I was, it's didn't look anything like Berk, it was warm and felt humid, the sky's were a like gray shade and yet the sun still let through. I heard the cry again but it was closer this time, I continued in the same direction and finally I came upon Toothless. "Toothless" I said while stumbling towards him, "I know I know" I spoke reassuringly, patting his favorite spot while scanning the area. Toothless recovered from his fall and I hopped on the saddle. "Let's get into the air, maybe we could find refuge" I said Toothless roared and hopped into the air, but he was injured and couldn't fly to high, we could see just above the forest but no higher, I saw a small castle like figure possible a town and it was just beyond the woods. "Okay bud let's just see if we could fly through the forest" I said and we began to slowly glide through the tree, we picked up speed. Hearing a faint noise come from in front of us, making me a bit uneasy, slowly it drew near, the faster we went the noise became more clear sounding like the hooves of a horse.