Who is she?!

Chapter Four.
Hiccup's P.O.V.
I sat on the cherry wood bed after taking Merida back to her room, her scent still blessed the air of fresh apples and pears. I sighed laying back on to the bed while rubbing my eyes, her look left imprints of moments in my brain and it sent me reeling. I could feel my heart race as the sweat rolled down my cheeks and I can feel it grazing my abs and hitting the ground, feeling sticky I walked over to the bathroom and turned the knob on the shower. The hot water hit the cold tiled walls and steam surrounded the bathroom, I quickly undid my pants and stepped into the shower attempting to wash away the day. Although one part I didn't want to, even though I knew i'd have to because there was no way we could be together no matter how much I want or desired. The hot water eased my tense muscles and stung a little if I didn't move every now and then, now feeling a bit stuffy I hopped out and dried my body slipping back on the remainder of my clothes. I walked over to the glass and picked at the pieces carefully so I won't end up cutting myself, thinking of that got me thinking of Merida and I felt the familiar feeling of butterflies flying in my stomach again. I gently placed the broken glass onto the dresser and dusted my hands off not realizing I was smearing the blood all over my hands, brought my hands up in front of my face and sighed sadly. 'How can one just not like her, let alone let her slip away?' I asked my self, walking into the bathroom to wash away the blood that now was staining my skin. I heard a knock on the door and rushed over hoping it was Merida, but when I opened it normally before me stood her Father. 'Crap!' "Hello, Chief Hic'up" for some reason his accent was much thicker.

"Hi sir" Was all I could say. He laughed his big burly one and patted my shoulder making me nervously chuckle.

"No need to call me Sir, yo' are just as important as me Hic'up" He wiped a tear, 'what is with these people and laughing' I asked, I mean could they go a day without it?

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked nervously not to upset him or sound offended.

"Well, yo're a Chief. Tha' mean yo' have people to protect, like me" He said,

"Oh" I breathed out. He laughed one more this time making me laugh as well.

"Diner is ready, th' Queen has sent me" He said sighing because of what his wife made him do. I gave him an apologetic smile and followed out of room they let me stay in, the hallway was different this time. The walls were still stone bricks but the wood they used was oak and the walls had less lights on them this time, and the walls somehow glowed a bit more. We stopped in front of tall doors that were outlined with metal and obvious bolts sticking out of them, he pushed the door and it creeped open he led me in and I stopped in front of the huge room admiring it. I felt a tug at my finger and a gasps, I looked down and saw three little boys with curly bright red hair climbing all over me as if I was their play toy. They roughly pulled at me trying to knock me down or move me slightly but I didn't budge. I walked over to the table as the kids still clung to body, I smiled and placed them down. The father laughed and smiled at me with astonishment and to be honest so was I but he walked up to me and shook my shoulders roughly, only making me move an inch back possible even only a centimeter. "Yo' are a fine fellow Hic'up" He stuck out his hand and I gladly took it and have him a firm shake. "Fergus, call me Fergus." Fergus said showing me to my seat. As I sat down I noticed Merida looking at me so I gave her a friendly smile and she blushed looking down at the table, I flushed when she took her lip between her teeth and slowly looked up to see if I was still watching. And I was. Soon maids and servant filled the room placing food down across the long table neatly, The queen smiled as one particular dish was placed next to the turkey.

"Hic'up, I wan' yo' to try this here Haggis" The queen said passing a plate across the table until it made it over to me, it was sliced evenly and smelled good.