Just By Your Touch

Chapter Two

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I was situated in between her legs, so close our body's almost touching. My face was red but she couldn't see, as her warm breath touched my neck sending tingles down my spine. I couldn't really see her wound as clearly as I needed to 'I need to move in closer' I said to my self gulping at the thought "Merida, I have to move in uh, in a little closer" I said lowering my face to her ear. She smelled good, almost sweet, but I wouldn't know much about sweet, having grown up in Berk and all. But some how I just knew, I knew she just smelled sweet... I was snapped out of my fantasy when I heard her gulp and softly speak. 'Ah, man. if I heard her gulp does that mean she heard me' I frowned but still, should couldn't see.

"O'ky" Merida said stiffening up as I moved closer. Our chests' were touching and I was finally close enough to see, I used my hands to part her hair and I heard to sound of something becoming crunched. I looked down and saw Merida starring straight past my shoulder with bright red cheeks gripping at the grass, partially in awe of her face as the sun beamed on it. But then I refocused my attention to the wound in her head, it was a fairly large cut, nothing to severe.

" It's not that bad but I wouldn't advise you riding your horse back to your home" I said pulling back. I stopped near her face and began to talk. "I'm going to show you something, promise you won't freak out" I said standing up, I knew that riding her horse would make the wound worse and how riding Toothless would ease the pain, so I was about to turn around when I saw her eyes widen. I swung around instantly and saw Toothless there sitting and panting.

"Hic'up... that's a dragon." She said pointing at it with wide eyes.

"Ah,man" I mumbled "I know I know but he's no-" I was cut off my Merida's stubbing over and I ran to help her, she had the biggest smile on her face too. Once I was able to help her up and held her body to make sure she didn't fall she blurted out

"Can i ride h'm" she asked her eyes covered in excitement. She began to bounce her self, but feel to her knees in pain "Ahh Hic'up. Can we go instea' " she asked gripping her head. I carried her bridal style and hopped on Toothless.

"Bud we have to fly over the forest, okay" I said patting him, I remember she saying something about being a princess... 'Maybe that's her castle' I thought to my self as we began to take off. She laid resting on my lap as we flew through the trees, she coughed and shivered slightly. She was losing blood, but I guess it wasn't enough to cause too much damage... but I was still concerned about her well being, I was constantly looking back at her head. She looked pale, and her skin was cold, she was losing more blood to the point of some dripping on to my shirt. We pulled up to the castle. I saw two figures run towards us, one looked just about as big as my dad and another one who looked slimmer, more elegant.

"Merida!" yelled a raspy voice coming from afar. 'Oh that must be her father' I told my self as we began to lower our selves along the grass plane.

"Who are ye" The big burly man said with enraged eyes as I held Merida in my arms.

"Oh no" Said the lady in a beautiful Emerald green eyes. "Wha' happened to her" She asked placing a hand on Merida's arm.

"Yo' heard the queen" The burly man asked stepping closer.

"Dad leave h'm alone" Merida said opening her eyes " he helped me". Merida added as I gentle placed her down, she was about to fall and I caught her trying to provide support.

"Oh, well sorry me boy" The burly man said with a sheepish smile over his face.

"No no no, it's alright." I said still letting Merida lean on me.