21. { second star to the right }

While Tamara was out for a morning run, Neal thinks about going to his dad's house. He was curious about this sister that Emma told him about. What she looks like, how old she is, what she's like (though he has to ask his father that, as the cursed girl wouldn't be able to speak). While on his way, he notices the doctor laying on the road with his father and some strange girl standing above the defenseless man. Rumplestiltskin's foot was hanging above the man's head and orders to kiss it.

He was about to stomp on the man's head when Baelfire decides to step in and pull his father back. Whale scurries off, finding safety from the crazy man. His father asks for his girlfriend, apparently called 'Lacey' to go back to his shop while they talk.

Neal tells him how he hasn't talked properly to his father since he's come to town while he claimed to be searching for him for so long. He also mentioned his disappointment for him not even bothering to meet his fianceé. His dad responds that it wasn't of any use as it won't last while he still has feelings for Emma. He couldn't believe the audacity that his dad his and tells him that he hasn't changed one bit, despite what he claims.

Before his son could walk off, Rumplestiltskin states that he was still here, even though his father wasn't really talking to him. The reason for that, Neal explains, is his own son. He tells his dad to stay away from the both of them, a fact that was seemingly finally getting to him.

At the same time, father and daughter Charming invade Regina's office to find either her or the magic beans she has taken before burning down the whole field, ruining every chance of getting home to the Enchanted Forest.  She was nowhere to be found and Mary Margaret and Henry slowly step inside after Emma yells at them that she wasn't there.

Snow comments on how strange it was to leave the office unlocked, especially when she keeps the bean plant inside it. Though harvested, it could still be useful and it was evidence against her, which Emma knows Regina would never leave behind. Not unless she wants to. Henry suggests that something bad happened to her, a suspicion that seems quite reasonable when you see that someone used an override code to get in, which is strange as it's Regina's own alarm.

Mary Margaret knows only one person powerful enough to overthrow Regina, which is Rumplestiltskin. Emma quickly dismisses the idea as he was too busy with Lacey / Belle. She brings her suspicions about Tamara up once again, but her parents don't seem to share that same doubt. They agree for the husband and wife team to go to Gold for a spell that can track down the Evil Queen while Emma will go back to Tamara's room.

In the harbor, Tamara goes inside an old building called 'Storybrooke Cannery Co.' Through the glass window in the wooden wall she can see the pirate standing over the still Evil Queen, who was strapped down on a table. Greg appears from behind her and asks if she succeeded in her mission, which was to get into Regina's office. Tamara shows him the magic beans she found and they both know what this means: they could travel through realms with these.

Greg gives her the diamond, which was inside the decorated pouch that Regina had on her from their trip down below the library. They didn't realise how powerful this thing was or what it could do. They agree to send it back to the home office, which brings Tamara to a new subject. "Have you found that girl yet that the home office was talking about?"

Greg shakes his head. "Her description fits no one I've seen so far in town. Almost as if.. she's invisible," he sighs. He knows that this girl plays a gigantic part in their mission, but he wasn't exactly sure what for. "Can it be that she's no longer here," the brunette asks, a little afraid their mission might fail if they don't find the girl on time. Her partner shakes his head furiously. "No, she has to be here. The home office was very clear about that. Find some clever way to ask Neal about her and where she is hiding. I still have one more thing to do."