22. { and straight on 'til morning }

"How could you put Winter through this," Mary Margaret asks, angry that Regina has spilled the innocent's name

"How could you put Winter through this," Mary Margaret asks, angry that Regina has spilled the innocent's name. "Well, excuse me, but I wasn't left much choice when being electrocuded! Also, I didn't think that a name would matter but then I forgot that Neal was in a relationship with that bitch." David and Mary Margaret both shush her. "Don't say that! Emma has just lost him.." Snow mutters.

They tell Regina that she can stay in bed and rest while they would go and get Henry, who was still being cared for by Granny. They take Emma, drive to the park and were just too late to see Gold's attempted murder on his grandson. Mary Margaret tells her daughter to talk to Henry while they stay with Gold to tell him the horrible news. He didn't want to hear them at first, but when they tell him that he was shot his whole demeanor changes.

They tell him the whole story of the portal and the wound while Mr Gold gasps for breath. "That's not all, Mr Gold," Mary Margaret says, looking uncomfortably at her husband. "What could possibly be put on top of that," he asks. The princess takes a deep breath and looks at Henry, who was receiving the news from his mother. She then looks him in the eye. "Tamara and Greg have escaped. They were looking.. looking for Winter. The two of them might have found her already."

They then tell him about the self-destruct, how they will all die from it, and ask Gold for help, but he declines and walks off. David asks him if he didn't want to stop the people that killed Baelfire and are threatening his daughter. But Mr Gold was a man grieving. He told him how Neal's death was his fault, as he brought magic here and that it killed him. He tells them how he has made peace with dying and walks away.

In the mines, Greg, Tamara and Hook are searching for something. The pickaxes of the dwarves. They explain that when they hit the trigger with the pickaxe, it will activate it and everyone of Storybrooke will die, including them and Hook. Including Rumplestiltskin. Mendell explains how they are willing to die for their cause and ask if Hook does so to, to which he answers yes.  Tamara lays the trigger on a rock so that Greg could smash it and activates it.

It flies up in the air and sends a flash of blue around. They quickly leave the mines as the whole town starts to shake. "Now we need to get the girl," Tamara whispers to her boyfriend. They nod at each other and leave.

When the Charmings, now added Henry, return to their condo, they find Regina back on her feet. The boy hugs his second mother when an earthquake hits. Regina confirms it was a sign that the trigger was activated. Henry asks if they will all die now, but his adoptive mother explains that he will live as he's from this world.

Emma tells Regina to fix it as it was her fault, but the latter tells her she knows no way out. As the two scream at each other, Henry comes in between and asks for unity as he didn't want to lose anyone else after his dad. At that moment a certain someone walks in, saying that 'the lad has a point'. The new visitor was served with a punch to the nose from David.