Chapter 1

The Assassin's Ascendance 

It was like any other night in Rome. People were singing, dancing. Enjoying there Friday night. Yet, tonight was a special night for you. 

(Y/N) (L/N). 

Are about to take your first steps as an Assassin.

Deep under the catacombs was our fearless assassin. The young man was pacing back and forth in this small designated room. For new and old initiates, this small room was a place believed to center the individual. To prepare then for the next part of the journey. Whatever there role maybe in the creed.  The young man was far to giddy to sit down and meditate, he was ecstatic, how could he sit down now.

Y/N: "Today's the day...It's finally here. The moment i've waited for is so long, i can't even."

You brought your hands together, staring at the once soft gentle hands, that have now become tough and strong.

Y/N: "My final steps as a novice. To a full-fledged Assassin. A true brother in arms."

You couldn't remember the first time you entered the Catacombs as a teen. 

were probably fourteen when Ezio brought you into the fold officially. Many questioned his judgment about bringing a child into the creed, but you proved yourself worthy of his judgment. Doing small jobs around Rome and Italy. As you got older, the small country of Italy, couldn't hold you back, soon you spent time in Spain, Portugal, France, Germany.

Y/N: "Now that i think about it? I spent a good deal of time around most of Europe."

Being sent on simple missions had once become a norm to you, from protection cargo to protecting people. To disarming, forts and even assassinations felt normal. But the work varied greatly and you were never one to disappoint.

Plus, during your three years as a Novice assassin, you had built up a name for yourself. Open to fighting with your bare hands. Some might even say your one of the best assassin's with or without a blade in your hand. Yet you know you wouldn't have gotten this far without the guidance of Ezio.

Your head swung around as you heard a knock at the door. As you opened the door, there she stood. Right in front of you.

Claudia Auditore.

Ezio's younger sisters

Ezio's younger sisters... she has become something of an aunt to you, always taking care of you. Before you trained to become an assassin, she always watched you when Ezio went on his mission, often claiming at the best of times. "He's talking to a banker and will be back in a few days." Yet shouldn't couldn't hide lie for long. After all, you were genuinely smarter than your age suggested. For a while, she didn't want you to become an assassin. Nevertheless, she started training you in any way possible. She taught you how to fight with a knife. How to speak to people and manipulate them... Not even Ezio could teach you that. Well besides flirting at least.