Chapter 6

???: "Are you sure you can keep up with a huntress, rogue?"

I turned to the woman who was calling out to me. She probably had long white hair, but it was all tied up into a neat bun. Half of her face was shown and the woman screamed military pride or superiority.

I believe her name is Winter Schnee, the older sister of Weiss. Yeah, kind of figured that out thanks to her tone and mannerisms. Unless everyone in Atlas acts like there superior to everyone.

 Unless everyone in Atlas acts like there superior to everyone

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm ready."

I could only click my neck as I look to the mountainside that we will be forced to climb over soon and the small body of lake water down below.

Winter points to a nearby landing spot.

Winter: "We'll land there, but it will take some time and we-"

She only saw me give her a salute as I leap out of the bulkhead and dive for the water. I can hear her screaming behind me. But I'm not focused on her words as I flip at the last second and my feet hit the water surface.

A moment of shock then slowly come up for air and swim to the edge of the lake. As I wait for the bulkhead to find its way down from this jungle landscape.

After ten minutes of waiting, I see Winter's ship finally land on the jungle floor.

Winter: "I have half a mind to strangle you!"

I rubbed my hands together as it was finally time to get to work.

Y/N: "Strangle me later. We've got a mountain to climb and your precious Dust to find."

I grabbed the sword that hung by my waist and tied it to my back, then put my hood on.

Y/N: "Now let's move, and try to keep up with those heels."

Winter: "Excuse me!"

I turned to her and nodded.

Y/N: "Yes, you are excused. Now Let's go!"

I aim my grapple at the mountainside it sticks in place, I let my machine give in and I'm pulled up. But instead of stopping there the rope acted as a spring sending me flying.

My hands found a hold in the mountainside, then my legs. I chuckled as I've already passed the halfway mark in my mind and start to climb, know it will take another ten minutes.

However, as I find my footing and bounce from section to section on this cliff, acting like a spider as I cling to the wall. My mind thought of the sword on my back and the improved gauntlet I've been given by Ozpin.

[Flash Back]

It was a few hours before the mission was to take place, it was about five in the morning you had just walked into Ozpin's office. You were the only one there.