Chapter 3

It was an early morning for you, after the little discussion you had with Ozpin. Made you wonder about a few things, mainly this continent and where is this Templar.

Your job mission was to confirm that an immigrant is working with Roman, after last night. You can say for certain yes that's true... But who is the question? and where are they?

No doubt about though, a Templar is more often than not the cause, but why here, why now.

These were questions you puzzled over, as you prepared for the day ahead.

Cleaning, preparing your weapons was one of the few things you did often. After that, you created some extra bombs in case of something happening. Some of them being poison, or something for distraction purposes.

Finally finishing your last project. You took notice of your stock on hand.

Y/N: 'That's not a lot...'

You grabbed the most basic of equipment, before leaving Italy. But since being here. It seemed common for a lot of people to carry weapons.

Y/N: 'There's got to be a blacksmith or someone i can talk to about getting some extra weapons.'

Ramaru: "HEY SHUT UP!!!"

You peered out of your bedroom door to see your informant. He's been screaming for the last few minutes on his phone. The man was a slob and personally bothersome.

He often of times had nothing good to say and had little to no information about Vail or your target.

The reason he requested the creed, was because some of his money had gotten stolen. You often paid him no mind.

After all, he's a thief a very poor one at that too.

Ramaru: "Listen all i'm saying is give me another shot."

He walks off.

Ramaru: "Yes i know what happened last time, but it's not my fault."

Ramaru start walking around in circles in thought while you finally take get ready to leave.

Ramaru: "But i have the money, i swear... Yes for you to, along with Harry, yes, now let me have a-"

The phone dies and the man screams.

Ramaru: "Why I ought ta. When I get my hands on you i will-"

You closed your door and lock the door, as your about to leave the XXX turns to you confused.

Ramaru: "Where are you going quello piccolo [Small one] the sun's still up."

You turn to him.

Y/N: "We also work during the day, i have a meeting i need to get to is all."

Ramaru: "A meeting? With you? What did you do boy!"

The man grabbed your shoulder, but you swung around grabbing his arm, swinging him around then pin him to the floor.

Y/N: "Do that again, and i'm taking your fingers... Also, I'm not doing any of your jobs."

He grunts.

Ramaru: "Ma ho bisogno di te, l'uomo è davvero il tuo obiettivo!" [But i need you, the man is really your target.]

Y/N: "Il tuo obiettivo è un uomo che ha vinto i tuoi soldi, non è un templare, inoltre ... Non hai fatto nulla per aiutarmi a trovare Roman Torchwick." [Your target is a man that won your money, he's no Templar, Plus, You've done nothing in aiding me find Roman Torchwick.]