1) New Case (Remastered)

Lexa's POV

As soon as I stepped out of my house, it started to rain.
Of course. This is the first day after my vacation, and it already starts like shit.

I got in my car and I drove to the police station. I have been a detective for 3 years now, but I only got small and easy cases.

I opened the door and stepped in. At the exact moment, the raining stopped. I told you this day sucks.

- Good morning Detective Woods, how is it going? - one of my colleagues asked, I believe his name is Roan.

- Actually, it is -But he interrupted me before I could finish.

- Anyways, the Lieutenant is waiting for you at his office, so you can finish your story there, if he's interested.

I groaned and walked towards the office. This Roan is such a dick.

- Good morning, Lieutenant Titus. How can I help you?

- Hello Detective Woods. How are you today?

- I'm not falling for that again. Fool me once, shame on you, - I started

- Fool my twice, shame on me. I know Detective Woods, but I'm really intrigued about your morning, because I have an important job for you. I see you got soaked by the rain.

- Yes, unfortunately. The rain isn't my most beloved buddy right now. But that's not what you wanted to discuss, is it?

- No, I have a job for you. I think you had enough practice with the little cases, so I can give you a bigger bone now.

- Really?

- Have you heard about the criminal who goes by the nickname "Wanheda"? We don't know his real name yet, so that is one of the things you will have to find out.

- Why do you presume they're a he? - I winked.

- Because he has pulled some big robberies I've never seen even Thelma and Louise do, but look at it yourself. Everything we know is in this folder.

I took it from him, and started to read the papers.

- So they are 5'4 feet tall, looks muscular, has companions who help them escape and they haven't killed anybody. Yet.

- Well, you'll see. Hopefully you won't be his first victim. We have to take him down, before he actually does any harm.

- Got it. Do I get a partner?

- You can choose. At this moment only Detective Roan and Detective Octavia is free. Who do you choose?

- Without consideration, I choose Octavia of course.

I didn't know who she was, but she can't be worse than Detective Dick.

- Okay then I will let her know. You can leave now. Good luck!

Clarke's POV

- Rae, we are late from our own fucking robbery!

- Chill Clarke, just a few seconds, and I can put the cameras on a 10 minute loop. So it will play the previous 10 minutes over and over again.

- That's brilliant! But please hurry, the more time we spend here, the more likely we will fail this mission.

And we can't let that happen. Not again.

I looked out of the car's window nervously, observing the cafeteria we are going to rob. I don't want to do this, taking money from innocent people, but I have to.

My dad owed to Mr. Kane, and his debts were so huge, that after he died, I had to continue paying money to Kane. My father died from a bullet wound, because a police officer shot him. I was 5 when that happened.