Chapter 1

A/N: So obviously Pyrrha's moms name isn't named Allison cannonly, but since no one knows her name it will be named Allison until her name comes out.

~Allisons P.O.V.~

Pyrrha and I were in the waiting room as the kid we found in the forests was rushed to the E.R. John, my husband came running in when I told him what we found.

"Where is the boy?" He asked.

"He's in the operating room." I replied, "I already asked the doctor if those wounds were from abuse."

"What did he say?" He asked.

"They are." I replied looking down, "He asked us if we could adopt him."

"Please daddy, I don't want him to go back to his horrible parents." Pyrrha said.

John smiled and let out a soft chuckle as he keeled down to her.

"Of course sweetheart. We won't let him go back." He said.

Pyrrha's face grew a smile as she hugged him.

"YAY I GET A YOUNGER BROTHER!" She shouted.

"Make that older brother." The doctor said coming out. "But only by a year."

"How is he doctor?" I asked.

"He's alive, thats the important part, we had to activate his aura early to help the healing process." The doctor replied before handing John papers. "I brought the adoption forms."

John grabbed them and began filling them out as quick and neat as possible.

~Time skip (y/n)'s p.o.v~

"(y/n) are you ready?" Pyrrha asked as we were eating around the table.

"You bet I am!" I said enthusiastically.

"Can't become a good huntsman with out a proper breakfast, now eat up." Mom said setting a plate of food down, "You dont want to miss the air ship to Beacon now do you?"

Unlike Pyrrha, who is usually calm and collected, I am energetic and hyper. People always asks us how we get along since we're so polar opposites. We always reply with 'It's sibling love'. Once we finished eating I grabbed my weapon and headed out with Pyrhha. This was going to be my second year at Beacon and Pyrrhas first.

~Time skip at Beacon~

Pyrrha and I got off the air ship where we saw a bunch of first years. One of them arguing. One I recognize as a schnee. To be exact Weiss Schnee, heiress to the schnee dust company.

"Oh no." I said, sighing.

"What's wrong?" Pyrrha asked.

"I have to stop a fight before it gets out of hand, you go on ahead of me." I said running over to the girls, "Hey."

They both look at me, one with annoyed and one with releif.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"She tripped over my luggage." Weiss said.

"Uh huh, and yelling at her instead of making sure she's alright was the first thing that came to mind?" I asked, crossing my arms, raising an eyebrow.

"Well she should have looked where she was going." She spat.

"I said I was sorry princess." The other girl said.

"Heiress" another voice and I said.

"actually, Weiss schnee, heiress to the schnee dust company."

I turned around and saw a girl with black hair with a bow and ember eyes walk up to us.

"Finally some recognition." Weiss said.

"The same company using faunas for labor work and questionable partners." I said.

"I, wha, ugh." She said storming off.

"I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU I PROMISE!" The girl with red and black hair shouted towards weiss.

"So, that was something." I said, turning back to the two... one girl, "I'm (y/n) Nikos, pleasure to meet you."

"Ruby Rose." she said, "Thanks for helping me but why did you?"

"An upper class man should always help out the lower class men." I said.

"You two okay?" Another male voice that was somewhat high pitch asked.

I turned around and saw a blonde boy in white armor with a sword and shield.

"Hello there." I said smiling. "And yea we're fine. just a misunderstanding is all."

"ah ok, well I'm Jaune Arc. Short sweet rolls off the tongue, ladies loves it." He said.

"Bet the do, well I have to go meet up with my team, I will see you all later." I said walking off.

"THANK YOU AGAIN!" Ruby shoued