Chapter 7

A/n: Yes I am counting the christmas special a chapter also *finishes the 9th episode of volume 7 and sees a certain waitress leave the party to another certain character* I FUCKING CALLED IT ok im a happy boy i saw my number one waifu ^w^ well the waifu thats tied for number one

also here's how your soul reaper powers work courtesy of @drandit1212: " well the sword is related to the moon so why not base it of that you know like say while even in its unreleased stage its gives him a passive power up at night and and the power up gets stronger based on what stage of release its in(shikai or bankai) as for attack or powers why not have it since the moons gravity is much less then on earth have the sword able to manipulate gravity say when he either hits enemies with the sword its self or with the blasts(the moon slash id go with moon wave considering its a ranged attack) but the shikai can only lower ones gravity but in bankai form it can increase and lower ones gravity,release more waves in a single attack to make the gravity manipulation multiplier stack easier and home on to the target and like the passive its abilities increase at night i mean it swords abilities can work the same during the day its just stronger at night hows that? " 

yeah i copied that comment, to lazy to summarize but it was her idea so it all goes to her
_______________________________________________________________________________

"Sooooo you and Glynda are a thing now?" Ruby asked, as she sat down next to me at breakfast

"I'm gonna kill that sister of yours." I said sighing,

"She only told my team no one else." She said, "Still didn't expect that to happen. I thought it was illegal for a student to date a teacher"

"To be fair I am of legal age, but I see where you are getting it from, but I would appreciate it if your team kept it a secret" I said.

"Don't worry your secret is safe with us." Ruby said smiling.

"I hope so." I said sighing

"May all second years please come to the auditorium for their missions" Glynda's voice said above.

I sighed as I got up after finishing my food and headed there.

~time skip~

"Remember team, we are looking for rouge huntsman," Glynda said, "Meaning that they might be stronger than you four."

We all nodded as Lizzy whispered in my ear, "Figures we'd be stuck with your girlfriend." earning an elbow to a stomach causing an 'oof' to come out of her mouth. I rubbed my shoulder as it's been hurting as we drew nearer towards our destination.

"You ok (y/n)?" Glynda asked.

"Shoulder's been acting up." I said, "This is the first time since...."

"Since when?" She asked.

"I... don't want to talk about it..." I said looking down, "Not yet at least."

"Well we won't be there for another hour if you wan't you can sit down and rest." She said, genuine concern in her voice.

I nodded and did so, resting my head against the wall and closed my eyes

~In dream land~

"You are getting closer master" I heard Luna said.

I turned around and saw her sitting in a chair drinking tea.

"To you?" I asked.

"Yes... but-... I'm sorry master but... you're going to have be strong when you come." She said getting up and walking up to me before hugging me comfortingly.