Chapter 2

A/N: Your semblance by the way is called Inky mess. If you cant guess what it is from the name (which means your something special no offence), you can control ink and summon anything out of ink. down side is you need to by the ink.

___________________________________________________________________________

"Ah Mr. Nikos, so good to see you again." A mature female voice I know all to well greeted from behind.

"H-hey Professor Goodwitch, how was your break?" I asked.

"It was fine. Nothing really interesting happened." She replied fixing her glasses.

"No one asked you out?" I asked, teasingly only to get shot through the wall.

"My love life is none of your concern young man." She said glaring harshly at me.

"Oh take it easy Ms. G, I was only picking on you, need to catch up for lost times." I said trying to get out of the wall.

She rolled her eyes as she let me down off the wall and walked way. I chuckled slightly as I continued towards my dorm until I got tackled.

"(Y/N)!!!" Lizzy shouted tackling me.

"GAH WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME EVERY TIME YOU SEE ME!" I shouted as I impacted the ground.

"Cause I missed our leader." She said smiling.

Elizabeth Ruth, someone who looks up to me as an older brother she likes to cling to and who also....

"So, when are you going to ask Professor Goodwitch out?" She asked teasingly.

Likes to tease me about my crush on Professor Goodwitch. Only my team knows about it cause they decided to read my journal. Yes I keep one don't judge you readers (A/n: ITS TO EARLY FOR 4TH WALL BREAKING!). It helps me keep my emotions down. They also know about my previous family but not that I'm technically the prince of Grimm. Only one who does know, and oum forbid him to tell me how he knows, is Ozpin. Other than that, I believe no one else knows.

"When will you give up on picking on me about that?" I asked

"Until you confess." A male voice said.

"Darvis, long time no see." I said looking at him.

"Hello sir." He said smiling kindly

"How many times do I have to tell you stop with the formalities, you make it sound like im an old person." I said chuckling.

"I was grew up being taught to treat those above me with respect and call them sir." Darvis replied.

"Darvis, we are all equal on this team, no one is above or below anyone." I said sighing.

Darvis grew up in a rich family and usually I don't like those who are of rich decent but Darvis is an alright dude. The last person on our team is Ashley. She is a wolf faunas and my childhood friend. When she came up to use she had tears in her eyes.

"Oh no...." Darvis and Lizzy said.

I quickly ran up to her and hugged her.

"Who did this to you?" I asked, anger rising in my voice.

"A first year, named Cardin Winchester, he called me a filthy faunus." She said, "he also pulled my tail."

"I'll be back." I said storming off.

The rest of my team followed but only to watch what I was going to. I busted through the ball rooms door getting everyones attention.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU IS CARDIN WHINCHESTER!?" I shouted.

"What do you want?" He asked.

I quickly ran to him and grabbed him by the shirt lifting him up.

"So you're the little fuck who think its funny to pick on faunus huh?" I asked.

"S-so what? They deserve it." He said.

I growled and punched him into a wall causing some to gasp in shock and most people, mainly faunus to cheer.

"If I catch you, hear you or hear about you bullying anyone, faunus or not I will make sure I will do worse to you than that." I said glairing at him.

"GO (Y/N)!" I heard Ruby shout.

"What did he do to upset you?" Pyrrah asked walking up to me.

"He called Ashley a filthy faunus and pulled her tail" I replied looking at her.

"Oh.... yeah not a wise decision." She said sighing.

I yelped as I was suddenly lifted into the air.

"I'm in trouble." I said, causing her and my teammates to shake their heads chuckling slightly.