Chapter 3

A/N: Before we start i'm thinking of changing your semblence to like what the soul reaper form bleach has. where your weapon has two forms. a shikai and a bankai. If you'd want that please let me know.... aslo I am officially 21 today  but anywho vote for the sembelence you want. Ink or soul reaper also this is a short chapter
_______________________________________________________________________________

"Mr. Nikos, can you please explain to me why you did that to a first year?" Professor goodwitch asked in front of Ozpin who was just simply sipping his coffee.

"He was bullying Alice." I replied

"And punching him into a wall was the best course of action?" she asked, growling slightly.

"Look, I know it wasn't the best course of action. But I despise those who think people who are different than them are the weakest and dont deserve to be alive." I replied, "I should know, I used to grow up around those people until The Nikos family took me in."

"You're adopted?" Ozpin asked, "Who are your original family."

"I... don't want to talk about it." I said.

"Right, my apologies." He said, "Being that this is the first time you acted like this, I'll give you a warning. You can go now."

"But-" Glynda said.

"Leave it Glynda." He said.

She sighed and nodded allowing me to leave.

(Glynda's p.o.v.)

"I was expecting a much harsher punishment" I said turning towards Ozpin as soon as (y/n) left, "Like expelling him"

"Please, if I did that his friends would be hurt, plus its the first day of school." He said sipping his coffee. "Plus I know you have feelings for him"

"I-I do not" I retorted, blushing slightly.

"Glynda he's nineteen. If you wanted to date him you can." He said.

"But that is unprofessional." I said.

"Not if its off school hours." He said, "If you want to date him go for it. But when it comes to school, i expect professional behavior. Besides, a lil birdy told me he likes you to"

I looked at him baffled while he just gave me a smirk. I sighed and walked off.