Chapter 5

"I'm in trouble again aren't I?" I asked looking at Professor Goodwitch."Normally, yes, but being that you were ou here with your sister giving her advice for the future of her school year and it's the first day, I will let it slide." She replied, "But I do want you to my classroom after initiation is over tomorrow.""Alright, I will make sure that I do." I replied, "You have a nice night Professor.""You too, Mr. Nikos." She said smiling at me.'Did... she just smile at me?' I asked in my head.I shook it off thinking that it was my imagination and headed back to the dorm.

~time skip~ 

Morning has come and I have managed to get a few more hours of sleep in before the day officially begins. Plus, if I didn't wake up before everyone else, Lizz was gonna blow her whistle in my ear again to wake me up and that is not a fun thing to wake up to. I got up and stretched hearing a few cracks in my back while yawning."Awe man you're already awake." I heard Lizzy say next to me.I jumped slightly and sighed as I saw that she already had a whistle in her mouth."First Pyrrha now you, what is it with people scaring me all of a sudden?" I asked, "And yes I am awake, why don't you go blow that whistle in someone else's ear?" "Because you have the best reaction." She said as she got off my bed "Gonna go watch the initiation?" "Yup, wanna see how my kid sis does and who she teams up with," I replied."Oh yeah, she also got accepted here." She said as she put her whistle away, "Well come on, we don't wanna be late now don't we?"~Time skip~"Jaune Arc, Nora Valkerie, Lie Ren, and Pyrrha Nikos, you four will form team JNPR lead by Jaune Arc," Ozpin announced."M-me?" Jaune asked shocked."Congratulations young man." Ozpin smiling.Jaune Arc, for some reason I had a feeling Pyrrha would be getting attached to him but that remains to be seen as it was time for me to Professor Goodwitch in her classroom."Where ya going (Y/n)?" Alice asked."One of the teachers wanted to talk to me after the initiation was over," I replied."Isn't this your second time getting in trouble?" Lizzy asked."They never said I was in trouble... yet," I replied as I walked off.~in le classroom of Goodwitch~As I walked in, I notice that the classroom was empty. Even she wasn't in the classroom. "Did she forget she asked me here last night or was that a dream?" I asked myself."No, that wasn't a dream and I didn't forget, I was just running a tad late that's all." Her voice said from behind me causing me to jump lately, "Jumpy are we?""Yeah, don't know why either." I replied, "So what was it you wanted to talk to me about?""A little birdy told me that you have a crush on me." She replied."WHO TOLD YOU WAS IT LIZZY!?" I asked"... no, It was Professor Ozpin." She replied, "Don't know who told him. So assuming from your reaction that it's true?""Y-yes, it is." I said looking down expecting to get a scold, "I know it's wrong for a student to fall in love with a teacher but somethings can't be helped.""That is true, and I have to admit I too, have grown feelings for you," She replied, "And Ozpin did give us the okay as long as we keep it professional during school hours." "R-really?" I asked in disbelief."Yes, being said that do you have anything planned for this weekend?" She then asked."Not that I'm aware of," I replied."Good, then we are going to the movies, meet me in the courtyard around seven-thirty pm, don't be late." She said, leaving.But before she did, she leaned towards my cheek and gave it a soft kiss making me grow three layers of red on my face."I... what?" I asked after she left.I couldn't help but be all giddy on my back to my dorm. When I entered everyone noticed immediately that I was all giddy."What's up, you're acting like the love of your life asked you out," Alice asked."That's because she did," I replied"WAIT, WHAT!?" They all shouted."Professor Goodwitch asked you out?" Lizzy asked in disbelief."Yup, trust me I was shocked at first but I felt really happy after words," I replied flopping down on my bed."Welp looks like I owe coco 20 lien," Lizzy said huffily.