· First met ·

Saturday morning,24 2019

[Oh,yeah, they're all furrys in here so eh.. But Baby,Ballora,Ennard BB,JJ and DD are humans.. Also There's sorta a pets like human stuff, don't get confused lmao...]

I woke up to a alarm clock ringing,i hit the off button and sat on my bed,i rubs my eyes..getting my vision. [There will be some strong words in here.. Just to warn you that..] I got off my bed and went to the bathroom,i stared at the mirror looking at myself.. So ugh disgusting.. I brush my teeth and took a quick shower,after that i got my white hoodie,i wear a normal pants,meh.. Feeling lazy.. I looked at the clock and it was 7:43 huh still pretty early.. I got a coffee for breakfast,then i went out from my house, shit i ran back in and looked around for the blue bunny that used to be white.. I mean what the fuck? How did they turn blue? I spotted him on the floor eating a carrot,i sighed and carried the bunny like a teddy bear. "Aw you little buddy! You got me scared for a second." i spoke to him,even though animals don't speak, don't expect me,im a furry. I speak animals though.. I can read their minds ooooo~ pfft,not really.. Alright let's continue on. I walked outside from my house and locked the door,soon i step inside my car and put Bon Bon in his cage,i got my seat belt on and started the car..

TIME SKIP

I parked outside of the.. pizzaria. It's very huge,like anyone could get lost inside. The name of the pizzaria was Circus Abby Pizza world [Abby is Circus Baby.] I sighed and walked inside,it was crowded with many peoples. I was shaking a bit,im not a public person to strangers..- I sighed once again. You can do this Freddy.. I thought to myself,I walked to the manager room. I knocked on the door before getting inside but- "Come in!"A high female voice yelled,i didn't even knock yet.. I pushed the door and walked inside. Oh yeah,i didn't mention.. I have Bon Bon in his cage im carrying him,and i also had a male[Lol gotta mention that bruh-] handbag with my files in it. "Ah,so.. Uh.. Teddy,right?"She asked. I chuckles. "No,no it's Freddy.." i corrected her,She had a orange pig tails,red top,Red pants on,She had green emerald eyes,White skin for a weird reason.. "Oh my bad,Sorry Freddie."She apologizes. " It's fine." i said. "Alright, You're here for the job,right?"She asked and i nodded while taking my seat. "Okay.. May i see your files?"I gave her the files while sweating a bit,i really should get a job.. I'm broke damnit. She read them out loud. "Freddy Funtime,age 22,Working none,Adopted.."She began to read them silently. " You're adopted?"She asked while lowered the papers to look at me,i nodded. " That's sad.. Oh! By the way Mr.Funtime, I'm Abby,The manager,And you're hired!"She cheered and i smiled widely,i was happy. "R-Really?! Thank you!!"I hugged her. "Heh,no problem,Mr.Funtime.."She said. "Just call me Freddy is alright.."i said,she nodded. "So.. What can you do? Like.. singing, perform,dancing,cleaning,doing tricks..mm.. Something like that?"She asked. " Honestly.." i tapped my fingers on her desk. "I can do all that.. a-a bit shy on the singing..-"I mumble and blushed a bit,she nodded. " That's alright,take your time!"I smiled,glad that someone is nice to me. The door open and someone was panting. "S-Sorry Abby! I'm a bit late!" It was a male voice,i turned and saw a white fox,with pink highlights.. Amber eyes.. He was wearing a white hoodie. "Oh It's alright Foxy." Foxy so that's his name huh..? I remember i met him before..

FLASHBACK

I was rushing while carrying Bon Bon,he was sick. I pushed the crowd to get them out of my way. Suddenly,i bumped into someone i look up and saw the amber eyes,it was a white fox with pink highlights.. I had tears in my eyes. "S-Sorry sir! But i have to get to the clinic fast!"I apologizes. He nodded. "Let me help you!"He pulled me to his car and let me sat in the seat while he sat in his driver seat. He drived to the clinic nearby. "T-Thank you sir!" I thanked him. "No problem my name is F-"I already run inside the clinic before i could hear him.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Abby clicked her pen, i jump and snapped out of my thoughts. "You.. Alright Freddy..?"She asked with an raised eyebrow. "O-Oh? Uh.. Y-Yeah.. Just lost in my thoughts-" "Hey.. I think i met you before.."The fox cutted me off and speak to me. "O-Oh? Yeah.. You're the one drive me to the clinic right..?" i asked,his eyes widen. "So it is you!" He smiled. "Is the little buddy alright?"He mention Bon Bon,i nodded. "Yeah.. Thanks for the help,uh..-" "Foxy."He said. "Thank you Foxy.."i smiled softly. "Okay.. I'll say.. Freddy you'll be working with.. Foxy in the Funtime Auditorium. C'mon let's go see it!" She said. Abby showed me where i have to perform. "This is the Funtime Auditorium! You will be working with Foxy."She said repeating ,i nodded,she then walked away. I also had my top hat on,geez didn't mention that..- i grabbed my mic,sighing. I had Bon Bon off his cage, probably ran somewhere else. It was 11:59 .. Foxy ran beside me,he still had his black hoodie. I didn't even realize i have been staring at him for a few minutes. "Uh.. Hello?"He called,i snapped out of my thoughts. "Hmm..?"I answered and stared at his eyes. "You alright..? You have been staring at me for a few.. Minutes.." he said,i blushed. "O-Oh.. Sorry.. Just lost in my thoughts.."I answered,he nodded. " Didn't catch ya name."He said,staring down the stage. "Oh.. The names is Freddy.. Funtime.."I told him. "Names Foxy Foxyten." he said and smiled. "Since it's not work day today, let's prepare for Monday,and we can hangout later."He said and took a box out. I nodded,knowing what it means.

TIME SKIP

I accidentally trips over a DAMN wire,oh boy,why am i so clumsy?! I shut my eyes close,waiting for myself to hit the floor and feel the pain,but i didn't. I open my eyes,i saw Foxy grabbed my arms. I blushed,i don't know why.. He stared at me with his beautiful stunning golden,amber eyes. "Are you alright?!"He asked and helped me stood up. "Y-Yeah..-"I replied,still blushing red while staring at the ground. " I'm fine,thank you Foxy."I stared at his eyes,while thanking him. "OHMYGODTHANKGODITOOKTHEPICTURE!!"I hear a high voice screamed,Sounds like.. They're happy and.. Excited? We both looked to see who it was,it was our manager,Abby. "Hmm..? What do you mean-"Foxy asked then looked at our pose. "O-Oh.."He let go off me and looked away,rubbing his arm blushing. "Erm.. Awkward.."He mumble,i nodded slowly and stared at Abby. "Why did you take a picture of that?!"I whisper to her,almost yelled. She giggled,and said "Oh c'mon! You guys look so cute together! Beside.. I support LBGT+ Soooooo- I'M GONNA ADD THIS TO MY INSTAGRAM AND WATTPAD!!! THIS DAMN FANFICS IS SO ADORABLE!!!-"She screamed,running away,leaving me and Foxy blushing in awkwardness. "Mmm.. S-.. Sorry Foxy.."I apologizes,staring at the ground holding my arm,feeling guilty. "Oh? It's fine Freddie,i think i should be the one apologizing.. I'm sorry for that,Abby well uh.. Is like that,Y'know.. If you hate gays.. Well you can go hate me.. I'm a bisexual.. So er.. I'm half gay.."He said,looking away from me. "Oh.. No,no,no.. I'm uh.. Fully gay.. So heh,i don't judge you. I will support you."I told him,while grabbing his hand,staring into his golden,amber eyes. He looked at me. "Thank you.."He smiled and hugged me tightly.

[ Alright.. My first book and first chapter.. It's uh.. Pretty cringe i gotta say.. I hope you guys like it,and sorry for bad grammar!]