· Friends hangout[Sorta] ·

After the awkwardness,me and Foxy was walking on the streets,he bring me to a small.. Cafe shop.. We got in and took our seat. "Hello may i have your order?" a WAITer asked,yeah a little pun on there. "Oh,what would you like Freddy?" Foxy asked me. "Cold Mexico chocolate please."I answered. "Alright,One cold mexico chocolate drink and one hot chocolate please." Foxy told the waiter,they nodded and walked away.

Foxy Foxyten pov

Freddy taps his fingers on the table while staring at it in boredom. I looked around,watching the peoples. Then i saw.. My brother Lolbit with.. A male grey bear.. Oops i assumed their gender- They were laughing while holding hands,oh!~ I took my phone out and took a picture,i'm really happy.. a bit disappointed. He didn't told me he had a lover. I sighed and stood up. "Be right back Freddy." I told him and he nodded. I walked over to those two love birds. "Hello love birds."I interrupt those two. They turned their head on me. "O-Oh Foxy, didn't thought i see you here.."Lolbit says while smiling sheepishly, knowing what im feeling right now. "Who is this guy? You better back off stalker."The grey bear stood up, defending Lolbit. "No,no,no,no! Lukas it's alright! He's my brother!"Lolbit told him. [Lukas is Yendo.] "Oh? I'm terribly sorry Mr.Foxyten. My name is Lukas. It's a pleasure to meet you."He apologized. " It's alright,Names Foxy. It's a pleasure to meet you as well."I forgave him. " I'm just a REALLY close friend with Lolbit."He said and sat back down. "Huh thought you two were a thing."I tease. Oh right,Lukas was wearing a black jacket,white shirt in it and a black pants. Lolbit was wearing a stripe shirt,purple and black. He's wearing a grey jacket. He's also wearing a blue jeans. Lolbit blushed,Lukas did as well. Now,now Lolbit real name is Sunset Foxyten,We all call him Lolbit because he really likes memes and he's also very funny. "W-Wha.. Um.."Lolbit bit his lip. "Gonna be honest,we are.. A thing."He said rubbing his back head. I smiled. " That's good!-" I told them. "Wha- You.. Accepted me being gay..?"Lolbit asked and i nodded. "Yep! I'm sorta gay as well,just disappointed that you didn't tell me you.. Had a lover."I said,staring at the ground frowning a bit. "Oh.. I'm sorry! I was really scared that you won't accept me!"Lolbit hugged me when he said all that. " It's alright-" "Uhm,Foxy?"A voice cutted me off. I turned my head as Lolbit let go. It was Freddy,holding two cup. "You took a long time.. Uhm.. Do you want your drink?"He gave me my cup. "Oh yeah,i forgot! Sorry Freddy."I take the cup,he blushed and nodded. Lolbit whispered to me. "You two looks like a couple!~"He whispered. I blushed and shake my head. "I just met him,okay?!"I whisper yelled. Freddy tilts his head. "Is the.. Hangout over..? I can leave if you want."He said and i shake my head again. "No,no,no,no! It's not over yet. I would like you to meet my brother Sunset,you can call him Lolbit,and his lover. Lukas."I introduce them. "Lolbit,Lukas. This is Freddy,Freddy Funtime."I introduce him.

TIME SKIP

Freddy Funtime Pov

My phone beeped,i checked and it was.. My Ex.. I sighed sadly,with my ears lowered. He text

Dumb Ex
Hey cutie,when are you gonna take me back? I miss you. I love you. I can't wait for us to sleep on the bed again.

I bit my bottom lip,not really knowing what to answer. So i just close my phone and watched the guys talking. It kept beeping. So i open it again.

Dumb Ex

Hello? It says your online. Answer me.

Answer me please.. I miss you..

Answer me goddamnit,you piece of shit. Why are you even alive anyway?

DIDN'T YOU READ WHAT I TEXT? ANSWER ME MOTHERFUCKER. YOU GAY ASS BEAR. DUMB HOE. UGLY FAT SLUT. I WISH YOU GO KILL YOURSELF.

The last part hurts me,i have depression. I have suicide thoughts. Tears falling from my eyes,i pulled the hood to cover my face. I sobbed quietly. I stood up. "I-I.. I have to go.. "I told the guys and ran outside,i kept running with tears in my eyes .

No ones pov

Foxy stood up. "I have to follow him.. Something is not right.. Catch ya later!"He told the two lovers and ran after Freddy,He lost him for a second. Then He hear sobbing in the back alleyway,It was raining. He walked over to it to see who it was. He saw.. White hoodie,normal black pants. White with purple highlights fur.. Oh! It was Freddy! He walked quietly to him. "Freddy..?" He called. "W-What do you want..? Just.. Go away.. Leave me alone please! You cause me too much pain!"He hugged his knees while covering his face in it,he screamed all that words out. "No Freddy.. It's me.. Foxy."Foxy sat next to him and grabbed his arm,staring at him with sad eyes. "F-Foxy..?"Freddy looked up and hugged the fox tightly. "P-Please help me.. I been left alone.. I've been hurting.. I've been falling apart please.. I can't pretend any longer!"Freddy told the fox,Foxy eyes widen. He knew what he meant. "Oh Freddy.. I'm sorry.."He hugged the bear softly and gently. After all that drama,Foxy drive Freddy to his house [Foxy house.] They sat on the couch,Freddy had a mug of Hot chocolate in it. "So.. Who's this your Ex guy is?" Foxy asked him,He wipe a tear away. " It's.. E-"He cried again,he didn't want to mention his name. Foxy gasped and hugged Freddy. " It's alright.. Take your time."Freddy face was all red. I mean.. They were 'bathing rain' earlier. Freddy sniffed. "Mmm.. I think i left Bon Bon-" "No,no.. Abby is taking care of Bon Bon."The fox cutted the bear off. "Oh..mmm.. Okay..nggh..-"Freddy bit his bottom lip,was he in heat?- " What's wrong?"Foxy asked. "No.. It just.. Something about you.. Are familiar.. Did you.. Uh.. Go to college in High school before?-"Freddy asked him. "Yeah.. Fazbear's High school,why?" Foxy told him. "Oh..- Have you.. Met a bear that is.. A nerd and always bullied,but he have good grade?"Freddy asked. "Ehhh.. Uh.. Let me remember.. Oh! Yeah,yeah. I did." "T-That was me.. Were you.. The popular bully?-"Freddy got cutted off with. "Oh- So you're the one i bullied?- I'm.. Uh.. This is awkward.." he mumble. Freddy sighed. "I forgave you for a long time. The past is in the past,so it's alright."He said,Foxy smiled and hugged him. I finally found HIM. Foxy thought.

Days later...

Freddy was doing magic tricks in his show Foxy helped him. The pizzaria got popular these days because of the partners. After the show,Foxy would always hangout with Freddy.They liked when they're alone,they didn't told each other tho. Freddy had a crush on Foxy,But he's worried if the Relationship is going to end like his old one. Foxy..? We don't know if he had a crush on anyone yet..