· What exactly happen ·

Freddy pov

"Foxy.. It's alright.. Can you tell me what exactly happen?" I,asked him he nodded.

Days/weeks ago

So uh,after Freddy passed out. Foxy decide to bring him to a clinic. He carried Freddy to his car and blah blah blah. Too lazy to fucking explain a small thing. When he got to the road,he got a bit lost. He then accidentally drive the train uh.. Road.. Is that what it's called..? "Gosh," Foxy stopped his car. "Where am i? I'm fucking lost!!" he cussed, didn't even realize a train was heading their way. "AAAHHH TRAIN!!!"  Freddy screamed and Foxy jumped and saw the train,he screamed as well. Some ambulances and polices came at the accident and well.. Eh you know.. They both got sent to the hospital,Foxy just got his head bang and left arm bone broken oh uh.. The train stopped when they hit his car so eh.. No hard pain, well not for Freddy. He got his head bang,right leg crushed,chest stabbed with the glasses. [Sorry if this doesn't make sense i don't even fucking know what am i writing ಠ_ಠ]  Freddy got coma,and eh.. For months. Foxy awake after hours,he went to see Freddy. The doctor said Freddy might actually have seizure,memory lost,strange behaviors and something more like that after coma. Foxy cries,fucking regret what he did earlier.