· a little incident[?] ·

No one pov

Today was Tuesday,after the show. Foxy drive Freddy to the park for their hangout. Foxy was wearing his white hoodie and black jeans. Freddy was wearing a grey long sleeves clothe,blue jeans and red scarf. He's a bit sick. " Let's go over there,marshmello!"Foxy carried Freddy in bridal-style,he does that to children too,mostly Freddy for some weird reasons. "Hey! Put me down pinky!"Freddy whined,Foxy shakes his head as a 'no' then walked to a tree and sat down under it with Freddy sitting next to him. "That was not cool!"Freddy scolded playfully. Foxy chuckles. "Heh,shortie." Foxy teased and Freddy rolled his eyes. "So.. What are we gonna do today?" Freddy asked. "We... Hmm.. Draw something together! I prepared a sketch books and pencils for us. "He said as he take the books and pencils out. "Sounds like a great idea! What are we gonna draw?"Freddy asked. Foxy shrugged. "I don't know,something we like? Something we came up with? Something we found special.. Like that stuff."He said,staring deep inside Freddy's eyes. Freddy blushed a bit. " Sounds great!" He turned around to avoid eye contact and began to sketch. Foxy sketched a picture of them,sitting on a boat while boating on the sea. Freddy sketches them both under a cherry blossom tree, holding hands. "Done!" Both of them said at the same time. "Can i see yours?" Foxy asked,Freddy blinked while blushing. "U-Uhm.. Sure...-" He showed the drawing and cover the holding hands with his finger. Foxy eyes widen. "Fazbears gosh! That's super Faz-ing adorable, beautiful and a amazing art! I love your ideas Freddy!" Foxy said with stars in his eyes. "Aw thank you! It seems trashy to me.. M-May i see yours?"He asked. Foxy nodded and took his drawing out. Freddy blushed. "Wow.. T-This is.." He grabbed the drawing. "SO ADORABLE!!! IT'S SUPER DUPER CUTE AND AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT FOXY!! I LOVE IT,I LOVE IT,I LOVE IT,I LOVE IT,I LOVE SOO MUCH!!"He hugged the drawing. Foxy patted his head. "Heh.. Cutie." He mumble with pink blush on his cheeks.

Hours later..

It was raining,Foxy drived Freddy to his house once again. [Foxy house again.] Freddy was really sick.. Foxy have Freddy sleeping on his bed in his room. He slept next to Freddy,without his clothes just pants. Freddy was wearing Foxy's hoodie. Let me repeat,he slept next to Freddy since he won't stop asking Foxy to slept with him he's afraid of the dark, he's afraid being alone in the dark too. "F-Foxy.." He mumble in his sleep since he's cold,Foxy cuddle Freddy with his arms around him,they had the bed covers to cover them. "Mmm.." He hum,feeling warmed.

The next day

Freddy woke up and rubbed the back of his head. "Ugh.. " he groans and looked around,Foxy room is very clean. He got off and clean the bed. He then dresses himself,White hoodie and black pants since that's the only clothes he brought. He walked out from the room and smell a scent smells of food. He rushed downstairs.[Yeah Foxy house is really big,he have stairs. He's a rich boi.] "I SMELL FOOOOOOD!!-"Freddy yelled and took the last step and accidentally trips. "'OH SHIT--"He cursed and screamed. His face kissed the ground,he turned his face up and his nose was bleeding. "Ugghhh.. I think i just got my first kiss with a floor... Wha.. What is this..? It's red." He touched his nose and hissed. "Ouchie!-" "Freddy! Freddy! Freddy?! Are you alright?!" Foxy ran in the room and helped Freddy up. "Hahahaha! Yeaaaaaaah-" Freddy replied,sounding like a drunk person. Foxy raised an eyebrow. "Wha.. Uhm.. Okay..? Let me help you with that!" Foxy wiped the blood with his finger. "Be right back.." He went in the kitchen and came back with a bag of ice. Freddy giggled. " That's seems BLUE!" He made a pun,a bad one? :') "Uhmm.. Yeah. This is Mr.Ice! He's gonna help you to be stronger!" Foxy acted,since he knew Freddy was probably drunk. "Really?! But.. I wanna be a princess! A pretty,pretty,PRETTY PRINCESS!" He yelled the last part. Foxy gulped. "You are! A very pretty one!" Foxy told him. " Actually-" Freddy held a finger up and passed out.

Freddy pov

I woke up and found myself in a car.. The car was moving.. Everything outside was moving.. The car was shaking.. I saw a light appears on my view.. It was really bright.. Then my eyes started burning.. Tears falling.. Was i crying..? I stared at the view.. Then a train appears,shooting the light closer.. Wait..I shook my head and shot my body up. "AHH TRAIN!!".I screamed and Foxy did as well.

CRASH!

Everything went black.. I opened my eyes,trying my hard to open them.. I was in a room.. Beeping noises.. Mask on my mouth.. Cyan curtains.. Doctor in front of me.. I shut my eyes closed and open them again. "No.." I muttered. "Hmm..? Oh Mr.Funtime! You're awake! Finally.. Its been weeks.." The doctor said to me,my eyes widen. BEEN WEEKS?! I panicked. "No,no,no,no! Calm down.. You don't wanna have a panic attack.." The doctor advice me,i pushed my body up,but it was still lying. I tried my hard to get. "Hey!hey!hey! No! You should get some rest.." The doctor pushed me down. "F-Foxy.." I muttered. "What..?" The doctor wanted me to repeat. "F-FOXY!" I shot my body up,tears in my eyes.. I miss him.. My body is in pain.. Where is he?! Is he alright?! "Oh,Sir Foxy.. Hey no! Get down!" The doctor pushed me down once again,but i kept getting up. "FOXYYY!!-" I yelled out for him,my breathing was fast... "No! Get down! Mr.Foxyten is alright! He's safe! Okay?!" The doctor told me,i calmed down and breaths slowly.. "F-Foxy.." I cries,wanting to know more if he was really safe. "WHERE IS HE?!" I yelled at the doctor,kicking my legs/foots up like a idiot kiddies. "TELL ME NOW!! WHERE. THE. FUCK. IS. HE?! YOU BETTER FUCKING TELL ME!! ANSWER ME BITCHES!!" I Yelled getting up and choke the doctor,the other doctors and nurses rushed in, pushing me down. He shot something sharp in my arm and everything went black again..

Foxy pov

I rushed in the hospital,a call said Freddy needs me. I pushed the door room that he was supposed to be in,when i did. Freddy arms,hands,legs was chained.. Wait.. Why..? "Uhm.. " i looked around and a doctor walked in. It was a brown,light brown bear.. With red cheeks.. Or makeup blushes.. "Oh! Mr.Foxyten! You came late.." He told me. "S-Sorry.. The traffic was jam.." i told him,he nodded. "Alright its fine.. So uh.. Mr.Funtime almost killed a doctor.." The doctor told me,i gasped. Freddy won't do that, would he? "He was asking.. Where is Foxy? Is he alright? Is he safe? Is he alive? Is he injured? Like that.. While choking the doctor.." He sighed and told me. My eyes widen.. Why.. Me? It's because of me..? Does he..- No,no he doesn't.. I closed my eyes in shame. " It's alright the doctor is fine.. And uhm.. Is Freddy won't change his behaviour.. Like the almost killing one.. He should be sent to a asylum." The doctor told me,i gasped. "W-wait.. What? Why?! H-He might actually be possessed..Or drunk.." I mumble,unsure what to say. The doctor nodded, understanding my feelings. He then left the room,leaving me with Freddy. My ears shot up i heard groaning and turned to Freddy. He was awake. "Ughhhh.. It..hurts..so..bad.." he mumble. I wagged my tail and walked to him,i sat next to him on a chair. "F-Freddy! It's been years! Weeks,well almost months now.. Do you how worried i was?! I'm sorry for that crash!!" I hugged him,trying to hold back tears. "I'm such a bad best friend!" i bitted my bottom lip. "Oh u-uh... I-It's f-f-fine.." He stutter. "P-Please d-d-don't c-cry,..."  I heard him saying that.. But i didn't hear the last part.. Maybe he said best friend. "P-Please don't leave me!" I begged like a puppy. "I won't,i-i prom-ise.." He patted my head since i was laying my head on his arm.