Chapter-1

Before each chapter I give you one song that you can listen to while reading.... And if you like this story please vote......

Jungkook's Pov

'I would like one Macchiato. And nothing else. '

'How would you like to pay sir? '

'By card. ' I search my bag to take out my card. Fuck! I can't find my card in my bag. I search my pockets too. Nothing there. Maybe I should cancel the order.

'Excuse me I-

'Don't worry I am paying for you. You can't find your card right? '

I look back to see the source of that light voice. I was met with a boy with a soft yet sharp features. His hair was of the colour light pink that would remind anyone of fresh cherry blossoms. Not taller than me but still his built made him look bigger than me. I kindly say, 'No sir, it's okay. '

He flashes a small yet gentle smile and says, 'Think of this as a treat. ' He pays for my takeaway and I tell him a small 'thank you' before leaving for my office. He seemed like a nice guy. But damn Jungkook you forgot to ask his name.

My office was just a five minutes walk from the cafe. In case you don't know, I worked as a writer. I also take interviews of many artists and they are pretty spicy and interesting. The magazine short stories that i write also remain trending for months. Many people have told me to write a book but it just doesn't work out. Soon I reached the 'Marukawa Agency' building. Yes I worked there.

I enter the office and enter the lift. I was going to tap my floor's button. 'Wait hyung! '- a voice came from outside. It is my junior Soobin. He worked in the editorial department of my magazine. When he joined as a rookie, I was given the charge to take care of him. I took care of him as my cute dongsaeng and he also became more attached to me. 'Good Morning hyung! ' he says with excitement. I respond to him by saying a small 'Good morning'.
Then there was a silence in the lift which was not at all uncomfortable to me. You see, I don't like talking much. I love the peace and quietness.

'Hyung I completed editing all the work you gave me yesterday. ' He says enthusiastically.

I ruffle his hair and say, 'Good job Soobin. ' He blushes a bit and plays with the area of hair that I touched. Weird . Soon the lift reaches my floor and I walk out. Everybody wishes my good morning as they see me. To be honest their voices always irritates me in the morning. But I respond to them with a smiling face as I don't want them to think I am rude. I enter my office and close the door. Yes, I have a personal office.

I sit down on my chair, grab my coffee and open my phone. No missed calls, no messages. That bitch promised that he would call once he reach China but he didn't care to send even a single message. Well fuck him, I don't care. I threw my phone on the table and opened my computer to do my work. I started working on a new story for a column of the magazine 'Elloré'. I wrote three words but damn I can't concentrate. I take my phone and start typing.
You
Did you reach China??
Delivered

Gosh Jungkook ! Why are you like this!!! I started playing with my hair and ruffling it a habit I had when I am embarrassed but soon heard a knock on my door. I recompose myself and say "Come in. " It was Soobin who came in. He says, "Boss is calling you." After saying that he leaves the room. I raise my lazy ass from the seat and go to Jackson's office. What does that bitch want again. I do not bother knocking and enter because they are literally no privacy between us. But the sight I saw after that filled me with regret. That Jackson is literally eating his boyfriend Mark's face out. They see me and Mark gets embarrassed and runs away from the office. Jackson looks at me and says "Cockblocker" .I shout , "don't call me that.... You literally ask me to come and meet you. " He looks at my face and says, " Oh did I.... Yes, I did. "