Chapter-2

Tae's pov

"Cut. Excellent Taehyung. Your acting was the best as always. That's it for today . Let's continue tomorrow."

"Thank you. " I respectfully bow each staff. Gotta maintain a good reputation to last long. I go towards my personal room to wear my casual clothes. I was going to enter my room but the female staffs came near me.

"Oppa you were so talented today. "
"Oppa you are so handsome. "
"Oppa are you tired? Want me to take care of you? "

Everybody kept on chattering with their annoying voices. Annoying bitches. But I gently smile and answer to keep my image. After ten minutes of wasting my time with them I go inside my personal room. I sit on the couch for few minutes and then change my clothes. I wear a black lace shirt and some white jeans. I take my phone and the first thing I see is Jungkook's message. Shit! I forgot to call him because of my busy schedule.

I was gonna reply to that message but a knock came on my door. I keep my phone on the table and say 'come in'.

It is Irene, my lead actress. She says, " Are you free? "

"Yeah. I was just checking my phone. So what brings you here? "

She comes near me and touches my neck with her fingers softly. How dare this bitch touch me. She speaks slowly, " Come to my hotel today if you are free. We will just discuss the dialogues over probably few drinks. "

I say, "Ok, I am free. I don't have nothing to do in my hotel anyway. Better practice some dialogues. " knowing that we will do everything other that practicing dialogues.

We soon reach her hotel and her hotel was surely bigger than mine. As expected from a veteran actress.

"You can sit on the couch. I will go and bring a bottle of wine. "

She leaves and returns quickly with a bottle and two glasses. She pours the wine in the two glasses and offers me one. I take the glass from her hand and mutter a small 'thank you'. I take out my script from my bag and ask 'so which part do you want to practice? '

She bites her lips and keeps her glass on the table. She comes near me and sits on my lap. I simply smirk without saying anything.

'What if we do anything else, Taehyungie? '

'You are playing with fire, Irene. '

'What if I say I like playing with fire? '

She brings her lips near mine and kiss me. I kiss her harshly while holding her nape and she pulls my hair. That was irritating me so I take her hands and hold them tightly behind her back. She whimpers and moans in the kiss. Not gonna lie, her moans were disgusting. After making out for like 10 minutes i pull out. She was not enough to satisfy me.

I stand up and say, 'Sorry, you are not my type. '

'Why? Why can't I be your type? All men like me. All men want to fuck me. Why don't you? '

Before I can reply anything I hear a 'ding' voice from my phone. I open my phone and saw that it was a message from Jungkook. I open the message and Damn!!! It was a photo from him but the content of the photo. He is completely nacked and riding someone's dick. He is completely covered in sweat and his black hair was a mess. His naughty tongue was out too. I feel a tent in my pants. I look down and shit I am horny! I want to fuck him so bad, wreck him completely and choke him as he begs to cum.

'Irene you want me to fuck you? '

'Yes oppa. '

'So, go to your bed and strip yorself. Prep yourself and be on your fours. '