Chapter-3

Jungkook's POV

A week has passed since the incident with Soobin. He again confessed me the next day soberly and I again rejected him. After that he always avoided and prevented talking to me about anything except work related matters. Well, good for me.

Work life has also been simple for me pretty far. Taehyung latter called the next day. He said sorry first for not calling and we talked about pretty usual stuff but it eventually led to us masturbating while hearing each other's sweet yet so scandalous moans.  Everything with him finally leads to sex. (I will post this part in some special chapter later)

It is a pretty normal Tuesday today. I was working on a new story on my laptop but I decide to take a break. I stand up from my workchair and stretch a bit. I start walking around my office and my eyes fall on the small calender that holds all my schedule. I have my interview with Jimin the day after tomorrow and Taehyung's coming tomorrow. I sigh a bit and go stand in front of the huge glass window of my office. The whole city of Seoul is visible from here. It calms me when I stand here. Suddenly it starts raining. Neither too lightly nor too heavily but perfect for a cup of coffee. I grab my laptop and decide to go to the cafe and work there.

I soon reach the cafe and go to my favourite window seat. I order a macchiato and a sweet vanilla and strawberry cake for me and sit down. I wear my glasses and concentrate on my laptop.

'Click! '

I hear the sound of a camera and see to my right.

'You surely look beautiful in a photo. Wanna see? '

'Oh Jimin. Fancy meeting you here. What are you doing here? '

'I came in this locality to meet a client, I had a little bit time so I made a stop in this cafe. Can I sit here? '

'Yes. Of course. '

He smiles a bit and come sits in front to me. His hair was pretty messy and his attire consisted of a striped red and white turtleneck . He wore glasses which made his face look rather cute.

'So what are you doing here Jungkook? '

'Just working. Thought a change of place would give me more ideas. '

He taps a few buttons in his camera and shows me the screen. The screen showed my photo and not gonna lie I looked handsome.

'Jungkookie you look pretty handsome. Ever thought of modeling? '
My eyes widen a bit at his nickname. Jungkookie huh! Taehyung also calls me that.

'Nah... I don't like taking photos of myself. 'I answer him.

And it was true. I was never a fan of selfies or normal photos. I used to hate it previously when people took photos of me but eventually got used to it because of Taehyung.

Soon my order arrives and he looks at my food a bit.

'Fan of sweet things I see. ' he says while looking at me.

'Yes since childhood', I reply and dig into my food. I notice that he keeps on looking at me while I eat, but his eyes were not creepy but rather warm.

I finish eating soon. I look at him and see him bringing his hands close to my lips. His thump slowly wipe my lips and then he licks his thumb and mutters something under his breath that I probably shouldn't have heard-'Sweet'.

This action honestly took me up by surprise. First that 'cutie' thing and now this. Suddenly he speaks up, ' Jungkookie I forgot to tell you that I am a big fan of your short stories. '

'Oh really? '

'Yeah. I always await to read the next part of your stories. I especially liked the stepbrothers one. It seemed so real. It almost felt like it was your own story. You really experience something like that, right? '

My smile dropped a bit after hearing his words. This guy understands my stories a little too  well. He notices my expression and says, 'Just kidding. Anyway why didn't it have a ending? '

I hesitate a bit before answering, 'Oh I-i got a bit stuck. '

Before he can ask anything again, he gets a phone call. He talks with quite a serious expression unlike how he talks with me. As I keep on looking at him his eyes suddenly meet my eyes. As we make an eye contact he smiles a bit, making me smile too. He soon ends his phone call and rises from his seat.

'So I gotta go now.  See you Thursday at 8o' clock here, right? '

'Yeah. Bye! '.

He flashes another smile and leaves. I sigh a bit and look at my reflection on the glass window of the cafe. I lied to him. The reason why my story was incomplete was not because I was stuck. It's just that me and Taehyung's love story never had an ending nor a proper beginning.

.
.
.
.
.
I leave the cafe as soon as the rain stops and go towards my office building. I enter my office room and sink down in the work chair. All the incidents in the cafe soon come to my mind. That Jimin guy surely is wise. Nobody ever guessed that my story was a bit real. His actions of wiping my lips with his thumb and later licking it also comes to my mind. I started blushing and felt butterflies in my stomach. I grabbed my water bottle and chunked it down quickly to cool myself. Jungkook stop thinking about him! He won't fall for me, probably he does this action to everyone. I look at the time and saw it was 8pm. I had no work left so I should probably go home quickly. I take my things and leave the office.
.
.
.
.
.
I take a bus and soon reach home. I take the lift and reach the 6th floor. I also talk with a few neighbours on my way. Soon I reach my apartment door. I noticed it's already open. Now there is only one person who has the spare key to my apartment. I prepare myself and open and it didn't surprise me when I saw that handsome face staring at me with his dark brown eyes. His lips became a smirk when he saw me and he brushed his black hair with his hand.

"Welcome back little Bro! "

-----------------------------------------------------------
Guys Taehyung has returned.... So probably smut in the next chapter!? And make sure to vote and comment....