Chapter-5

Jungkook's POV

'A-agghh n-no more.'

'What are you saying baby, we just started.'

I was sitting on the bed with legs spread wide, hands tied behind me and a blindfold on my eyes. A vibrator was present on my cock giving me intense pleasure along with a cock ring that both limited and intensified my pleasure by increasing my sensitivity. Taehyung sat on a chair in front of me. Although i was blindfolded i could feel him staring at me with his devouring eyes and dirty smirk.

'I w-want to cum'. My vouce comes as whisper.

'no baby. Not so fast.'

i hear a sound and i feel him raising himself from the chair. 

'Baby i am going to the bath now. Hope you won't miss me.'

He gives a kiss on my forhead and leaves me suffering. my eyesight is completely blocked and the only thing i can do is wait for  Taehyung patiently.

after few minutes i hear the bathroom door opening Taehyung's footsteps. i could just imagine his handsome face which becomes more hot after taking a bath. i could imagine the water drops that are now glistening his black haier and also rolling down his tasty abs. just the thought of his wet body arouses me as fuck. 

soon i feel his hot breath over my ears.

"baby,is this enough for you or should i intensify the vibrator more.'

'n-n-no....Aagghhhh',i moan loudly as the vibrator starts vibrating faster.

Tears start dropping from my eyes faster as now the mixture of pain and pleasure was immeasurable for me. I try to close my widely spread legs but Taehyung holds my thighs and spreads them wider. He slaps my thighs and says, 'Don't try to close them. '

I keep on moaning Taehyung's name as I beg him to stop but i dont get any reply. Soon I feel him holding my chin and crushing his lips against mine. He kisses me hungrily, our lips fighting for dominance. And of course he wins. His lips explore every inch of my mouth. His lips reach my neck and he starts leaving hickeys here and there. He plays with my nipple and the only thing I can do is cry and beg while moaning his name.

Soon he says, ' I think it's enough for you. I am going to remove the cock ring and vibrator. '

As soon as he removes i give a loud cry and cum. i start panting due to all of this exhaustion. i feel his hands removing my blindfold and my eyes meets with his dark orbs. he removes the silk clothe with which my hand were tied before and bringd my hands in front of him. he starts licking and kissing my wrists softly at all parts where the clothe left a mark. during all this time,his eyes never stop staring intensely at mine. after that he sits on the chair h4e was sitting before. 

'you know the drill baby',he says softly.

i climb down the bed and kneel before him. i open the strings of his bathrobe and take his dick in my mouth .

'your mouth is the best.'

he holds my hair tigtly and forces his dick in my mouth. Tears came out my eyes as it felt like he was drilling a hole in my mouth. But i didn't hate it. I loved it. I loved how he was pulling my hair. I loved his hot loud groans and silent moans. My eyes never stop looking at him innocently even though this whole thing was nowhere near innocence.

'I am cumming', he says with his voice deeper than ever.

His pushes become faster and he cums into my mouth.

He says while staring at me with dark eyes, 'You better swallow it whole.'

I try to swallow it whole but few drops fall from my mouth to my chest. I slide my fingers over my chest and bring my finger close to the mouth licking them as sensually as possible while directly looking at his eyes innocently.

'Damn.... Baby, you are so sexy... 'I smirk a bit to his compliment and say, 'Only for you.. '

'Yes, only for me... Now go on the bed... Be on all fours... ', he orders me.

I obey him and go to the bed. He comes on the bed and ties my hands to the bed frame with the silk clothe.

'Now it's gonna be only about you baby', he whispers and starts licking my neck. He starts from the neck and reaches my ass. He spreads my asscheeks and gives a slight lick to my hole. My moan from the feeling of his tongue. His slight licks turn aggressive. His right hand reaches my dick and starts rubbing it aggressively. I was sensitive from cumming before and i feel myself developing that fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

'I-i am cumming', I shout and came.

'Babe now it's my turn', he says as he inserts his dick slowly.

'A-a-ah', I moan out of pleasure.

'You like that? Is it good?'

'Y-yeah so good'

His thrusts were rough but I loved them. He grabs my hair and I moan more.

'T-tae let's change positions'

'Sure babe'

He unties me and changes my position so that I am facing him now. To be honest I like it more when I can see his face. Whenever he fucks me ruthlessly from the behind I get insecure , I wonder if he thinks of someone else,  someone far from the horizon,  someone he can't get . I had no reason to feel this but you know how feelings are ?you can't just stop me.

'Baby I am close A-agh'

's-s-same tae'

'Let's come together'

We both moan as we come.He falls down on me right after coming, a habit he always had.

'Move away , you are heavy bastard!'

He laughs and says,'come on why do you become so rude right after coming? Let's cuddle'.

I don't bother to say anything in return and close my eyes. I fall asleep soon in his arms.

______________________________

Hello folks! Unfortunately I am still alive and suddenly remembered that I once started a story lmao, idk if anyone is still following this story (if you are ily <3) but I wanted to update this so yeah:)