Chapter Eight - Supernatural

A/N: I'm not very good at writing fluff. So my very talented friend, @deathbyfanfiction, has helped me write a portion of this chapter. Thanks Anna! xo

***

As Dean gained back his consciousness, he put his finger to his temple. He took a sharp breath, and drew his hand away quickly.

"Son of a bitch." He groaned and stood up. Dean turned in a small circle, looking around. There was still a green haze in the air. He looked down and noticed Rose, her golden hair sprawled out around her, lying on the ground near his feet. "Son of a bitch." He said again, this time with a small smirk.

Rose made a small noise and opened her eyes. "Mornin' sunshine." Dean said to her. He bit his lip with a smile on his face.

Rose stood up, frantically fixing her hair. "What happened?" She asked, dusting her pink t-shirt off.

Dean poked at buttons on the screen of the console. "Not sure, I'm just as confused as you are."

Rose shrugged. "Damn that man." She whispered with her head down.
"I'm assuming you're talking about your alien boyfriend." Dean said, still poking around.
"He isn't my boyfriend-stop touching that!" She shouted, annoyed with Dean.

"Fiery and single, that's how I like em." Dean passed Rose teasingly. She narrowed her eyes at him, he held his hands up defensively and turned his attention to some blinking lights on the console.

"Any ideas spinning around in that pretty little head of yours?" Dean asked.
"Not particularly."
"Damn, in an infinite box with a beautiful woman. What will I do?" He leaned on the console. At this moment, he didn't particularly care that Rose and the Doctor were together.
"Don't touch that!" She raised her voice in frustration.
"Okay, okay!" He raised his voice too.

"Why are you so carefree about this?" Rose asked, obviously getting more annoyed with him by the second.

Dean grinned. "Why are you so nervous?"

She stopped what she was doing and looked at him. Her brown eyes looked worried, darting around the room, and her hair was in her face. Rose pushed it back, sighed and went back to touching random things and hitting the TARDIS.

Dean looked up at the high ceiling that went on forever. "What is it that you're afraid of? You're with me."

She just shifted uncomfortably. It twirled in his mind for a moment. His eyes brightened up.

"I make you nervous," he stepped closer. "Don't I?" He smiled.

"No, y-you don't!" Rose closed her eyes in frustration.

He walked toward her. "Is it because you've spent so much of your life time traveling, young girl like you, you've never been around long enough to have a boyfriend." He was crawling under her skin.

"It was never a priority." Rose said bluntly.

He laughed. "So you've never kissed someone before?"

Rose looked as if she had a wave of confidence, she rolled her eyes. "You don't know me, Dean Winchester."

"I'll bet you don't even know how to kiss a man do you?" Dean said, stepping in front of her.

"Hah!" she laughed, "I'll bet you're not even a good kisser!"

He laughed and licked his bottom lip. Dean stepped closer to her. He wanted to kiss her. He didn't care that the Doctor would probably kill him in his sleep, he just wanted a kiss from Rose Tyler.

Suddenly, Rose grabbed his neck and pulled him towards her, kissing him. She grabbed Dean's collar and pulled him closer, then let him go. A wave of shock flew over him.

"How's that for a girl who's never kissed before?" She pushed some stray hair away from her face and turned away from a very stunned Dean. She went to walk away, and he grabbed her by the elbow, spinning her around and bringing her back. He kissed Rose again.

Dean ran his fingers through her hair and a few seconds later, both of them were startled by the sound of something clattering to the floor.

Dean looked up. In the doorway of the TARDIS, there stood the Doctor. Dean could see that they were inside 221b as they were supposed to be. Sam, Cas, Sherlock and everyone else peeked in from behind the Doctor. Crowley was grinning like a crazy person. He mouthed something to Dean, something about a ship?

Dean and Rose carefully put a bit of space between each other. Dean coughed awkwardly. He watched as Rose's eyes met with the Doctor's. The Doctor's face was pale. He swallowed hard, his sonic screwdriver on the ground and his fingers twitching. Rose was at a loss for words, and so was The Doctor.

Dean watched as the Doctor simply turned on his heel and walked away quickly, leaving his shiny silver tool on the floor.

***

Sam winced as he heard the slam of the bathroom door. The Doctor had locked himself in there after opening his TARDIS doors to see Rose and Dean making out. That had to hurt.

Sam didn't even think Rose would ever think about kissing Dean on the cheek, let alone making out with him.
And Dean, he knew that the Doctor had a thing for Rose. What had come over him?!

He stared at the two as they both sat down on the couch together, looking at each other very awkwardly.

Sam looked at the others in the group to see what they were thinking.
Cas looked confused and concerned.
Sherlock looked bored.
John looked sympathetic.
And Crowley was sitting in an armchair by the fireplace grinning like Becky was when Sam had agreed to read her Supernatural fanfiction. Sam shuddered at the thought of Becky's story. How could people think Dean and Sam could be together? Slash fiction was just weird.

Sam snapped out of his horrible memories when Sherlock spoke.
"Can we please just put the domestics aside and get back to work?"

John shot him a look. "Sherlock, just let them sort it out. We'll get back to work in a little while!"

Sam turned to the angel Castiel, who kept looking between the weeping angel and Dean and Rose on the couch. "She went silent as soon as they stepped out of the TARDIS." Cas told Sam.

Sam tilted his head. "Huh. It couldn't just be a coincidence, right?" He asked hopefully.

"I highly doubt it." Cas said grimly. "The fact that Rose and Dean took a long while to bring the TARDIS here also raises suspicion." Castiel stared at the open TARDIS doors and then walked over to them.

"Well-" Sam cleared his throat. "Cas, they were kind of busy in there."

Cas picked up the Doctor's sonic screwdriver and closed the TARDIS doors. "I'm beginning to suspect that we're not supposed to help these angels. They were cursed and sent to Earth for a reason."

Sam pondered this. He made a point. But not that long ago Castiel had been insisting that they were good angels, and we could help them.

The Doctor came out of the bathroom and briskly walked back into the living room. "Right. Don't have time to waste." He was obviously still very upset but he proceeded to open the TARDIS doors.

He opened one but immediately shut it. "Black smoke. Guessing that's probably not good."

Sam and Cas shared worried glances. Dean still sat on the couch with Rose, his feet up on the coffee table, just kicking back.

***

Dean watched as the scene played out in front of him. He didn't really care anymore. All he wanted was Rose, and he was pretty sure Rose felt the same way.

He looked at the trench coated angel and the demon Crowley. The whole heaven/hell thing didn't matter anymore. If the Apocalypse happened again. It wouldn't matter. They didn't need to save the whole world.

Dean suddenly zoned out a bit. Why was he thinking like this? He looked up to hear the Doctor say something.

"Black smoke. Guessing that's probably not good."

Dean grinned, not knowing why, and leaned back, putting his arm around Rose. He knew he should care about the situation, but he didn't.

A realization spread over him. Had his soul gone missing?